Eleven.

A year later

🗽 New York 🗽

Brooklynn

Bruh, I swear year went by so damn quick. I'd just got off the plane. And now, I'm sitting in this airport. I'm officially in New York. My mom said that my cousin is coming to pick me up. Her and my aunt had to be somewhere.

I was loving New York so far. But, I was missing Sha and Kay. I can't believe I'm saying this but, I'd also miss Ty. So damn much. That's my baby. Oh yeah, we're dating now. I wish he could be here with me.

After waiting and waiting for 25 minutes, my cousin finally showed. She had someone with her. He was staring the fuck at me. She got out the car and hugged me. She's 19 and has the body of a model but, she doesn't model. She was 5'4, short and slim, natural curly hair like me. Her name is London-Marie. But, she goes by Shaay. Idk why.

London : Sup' Ma

Brooklynn: Hey

London: Now, I know this ain't you dressing like this.

Brooklynn: What? I like it.

London: Mm hmm, what boy made this girl right here cuz the Brooklynn I know wouldn't be dressing like this.

Brooklynn: Stop it

She just looked at me. Like, we ain't leaving until you tell me. She was so serious. She really wanted to know who Ty was.

Brooklynn: Okay, fine. He's name is Tyrell but, everybody call him Ty. And he's my boyfriend.

London: Ooh. Wait, you said Tyrell ?

Brooklynn: Yeah, why?

London : Nuthin . Lets go .

We put my suitcases into the truck. I guess her friend was tired of waiting. Cuz he kept honking the horn. Impatient ass nigga.

London: Drew, hop in the back.

Drew: For what ?

London: Nigga, hop in the damn back.

Drew: This some bullshit.

He got out the car. He was looking at me. Licking his lips, and staring at my ass. He was very tall. He was light skin, green eyes, and cute. London slapped the shit out of him.

Drew: What? Damn,

London: Nigga, no ! And she got a bf!

Drew: Who your bf ?

Brooklynn: Tyrell

Drew : Mhmm,

We got in the car and left. I'd still didn't like this nigga staring at me. The whole time I was texting Ty. I didn't realize London was talking to me. Until she slapped my thigh.

London: So, hows uncle ?

Brooklynn: Oh, you haven't heard from my mom about what happened ?

London: Wait, what?

Brooklynn : My sorry ass father cheated on my mom.

London: What ?

Drew : Damn,

London: Hell no! He supposed to be a damn pastor!

Brooklynn : Mhmm,

Drew: Wait, you a "PK"?

Brooklynn: Ion like being called that but, yeah, I am.

London: That's why you and auntie moving here ?

Brooklynn: Yeah,

We pulled up to this house. It was okay. We got out. And London made Drew get my bags out the car and take them into the house. London was telling me about the neighborhood. And that her and my moms house was next door to us. Telling me about everybody in the hood. Who'd to watch out for. Who all cool. She said that I was going to like it here in New York.

After she gave me a tour of the house, we left and went somewhere. Wherever they hangout at. I'd continued to text Ty. He was so silly with the stuff he was sending me. This nigga Drew was all in my texts with Ty. Nosey ass nigga.