Overview - The corruption of Sionn - part two

Overview:

Dan has been tricked by his mentor and friend Sionn, who was the Higher-Coordinator of the Guardian network. Sionn has managed to merge with Debra who is Dan’s alter ego. Deria, who is a higher being and Dan are going into the inner regions to track him down. Reeas who is Dan’s wife in his present lifetime and many past lifetimes is also going.

Super Robots are decimating numerous worlds in five galaxies, but Dan knows he can’t fight them until he gets Debra back; he also knows that Kallo the Dark Agent although in isolation at a high security astral prison won’t be able to interfere with their plans, his apprentice clones, on the other hand, will try anything to destroy Dan and anyone or any world who they cannot control. As student Guardians you can help by logging on to Guardian database in the dream state, onwards my friends.  

Chapter 73-The corruption of Sionn

Reeas and I are now in the restroom preparing to transfer by dream travel to Axvious, which was in the Quintos-Galaxy.

As you students know, if a planet is too far away to travel there by light ship, we can dream travel to the equivalent astral world and then transfer into our astral body and then transfer, or wake up in the physical body which is usually a clone. I know you students can understand all this as you have access to the dream worlds and can also access the Guardian-Database; many of you have also been of help while accessing the earlier recordings of my adventures in the Physical, Astral, Mental, Ethereal, and higher regions of God, plus the thousands of sub planes in between, for this I am eternally grateful, and that is the key word my student friend; eternity, we are all eternal beings.

 Our physical bodies are now asleep in the rest room, but we, as soul, are now able to access numerous places while dreaming; one place we frequently visit is the Room-of-Doors, it is a place where we can access our past lives. Reeas, as you know is the love of my life, or past lives, as we have been together many times before. Now, students, this is the situation: a fleet of super robot ships has attacked numerous planets in five Galaxies. We have to get to a planet called Axvious in the Quintos-Galaxy; there is a Guardian base there, we then have to collect a lightship and transfer to another planet called Rifion, where Super-Robots have already started to destroy the population.

What can we do with just one lightship? You say. We can link into many more ships from Axvious and also any other ships which we can contact. The trouble is I can’t contact Debra. She is what I named the lightship; she is also the reason why we have to seek out Sionn. He used to be the Higher-Coordinator. He asked me to follow him into an inaccessible region where he used his powers to incapacitate me; he then somehow managed to link into Debra who was at that time part of my consciousness and merge with her.

I know all this is a little hard for you to take in, but you are Student-Guardians and so, you are able to relate to these circumstances.

We have just received a message in high security mode from Deria, who is a Higher-Guardian; apart from Reeas, Deria is my closest friend, she is also a master when it comes to cloaking or invisibility, and you will also know that she is an Elfin-being, or fairy, and just six inches tall. The message she relayed to me was about Sionn; he has been located on the astral equivalent planet of Dienna3. We cannot reply to the message for security reasons, so we will have to transfer to the inaccessible plane to meet Deria. You students will know that the inaccessible plane is only inaccessible for anyone other than Guardians and higher beings.

For students who are new to the database and want to know why we can’t reply to the message right away, the reason is Deria is a higher being and can send thought transfer messages to us, but although we are Guardians and higher beings, we are not as high as Deria. All these details will become clear to you as we travel together on many planes and sub planes in the past, present and future.