introduction

"come on! just do it!" aspen tugged my shoulder and tried to reach my phone. surprisingly, i was taller by her by a few inches so technically, i had the advantage to place my phone in a farther place than it was earlier on.

her smile faltered and turned into a frown. "i'm not sure how i feel about this, aspen." i tell her honestly. although texting her ex-boyfriend isn't the best option in the list, it made me feel a little bit guilty that i'm letting her down in a way.

"he probably will talk to you if you text him." i chimed in to make her feel slightly better.

she gave me a look that says, 'what-the-actual-fuck-are-you-talking-about,-he's-my-ex,-of-course-he-would-never-talk-to-me.' kind of look. she shook her head.

"then why do you wanna talk to him in the first place?" i raised both of my eyebrows at her.

"i just wanna see if he's still bitter or something like that."

" i would hate you too if i was him." i retorted and reached for my phone.

"i hate you."

"i know." the corner of my lips were tugging to a tight smirk which shut her up.

i didn't realize that by the time we finished bickering, she already snatched my phone away. i looked at my phone and groaned.

3:42 pm:

me: so, do you know Colton Adams?

delivered.

---

hi chicas

i just want to tell you that the chapters aren't going to be like these. it's going to be in forms of text messages. i changed it from lowercase to the correct one so it looked nice :)

also!! i changed her name from olivia to ellie because i just realized that the new story im making has the same names.

by the way, her full name is 'lily riane scotts'. her nickname is ellie.

thank you. bye!