clarifications

hiiiii x so this is over but there will be a sequel, entitled 'insert question here' and its all going to make sense soon and these are just some random facts that i didn't add in the story and some clarifications 

--

1.) first of all, parker and lily were never meant to be. i pictured lily as a strong and independent girl, but when her mother died, her guard just suddenly went up and she became vulnerable. 

2.) parker was supposed to die. 

3.) i was planning on naming him logan instead of parker but parker sounded more like the type of guy who would be best at art and draws and justs dosent pay attention to the drama in school 

4.) note that, not once parker decided to ask lily about her parents. they live in a small city, which means that news travel around fast, and everyone knew that she was dead. 

5.) i didn't add the scene where they go to the winter formal, but if i did though, i would've made lily wear the dress her mom was wearing. 

6.) at the beggining, before lily tried to fuck things up by landing herself in a hospital bed, there was a unpublished part where there's notes scattered on her locker (about 5 or 6) saying, 'whatever you're planning, please don't do it' and it just stayed until the end so i didn't get to post it. 

7.) insert question here will be lily's time at stanford. 

8.) last thing, she was supposed to end up with declan and the scene would go like parker would go rage mode on declan and they're gonna have a fight all because of lily and aspen gets mad at her too but i thought it was too much of drama to pick up soooo.. i didn't post it. 

9.) this is based on a real story, mine actually. however, i did not end up liking the boy and i do not have a boyfriend at all so i just started the story with a situation with what happened to me. the ""cheating"" thingy at the letter was based on their story too. 

10.) ok ok spoiler: parker will see lily in the sequel hehe watch out for it 

--

listen to the kids aren't alright by fall out boy! it's so gooooood 

BTW INSERT QUESTION HERE IS UP YAAS