priorities

"why are you so ecstatic today?" collin questioned. yesterday i was in bed, thinking. all about my problems. parker was right. i need to vent out everything before it goes too far and up to the point where i can't do anything anymore.

i've decided that i should be happy. 2012 was coming so soon-in less than a month and i seriously need to sort out my priorities.

"i've decided that i should be happy." i explained. being sad was tiring, and the negative energy was just annoying. you become a pessimist and the thoughts were getting crowded up in my head. 

"how come?" his eyes skimmed over to me.

"you know, becoming sad isn't going to help my problems. t's just gonna add to it." i smiled weakly. it's true. 

i still have the same problems as yesterday, i just settled on giving it a different perspective. instead of being sad, i can also face my problems with a smile. at least that'll give me the positive energy i need revolting around me. 

--

ayyye! hello!! this is a future update for tomorrow and would you all be a dear and check out my new story

ok im bombarding you all because i keep on making new stories but the updates for finding my way will be this weekend :) 

anyways!! vote, comment, fan! happy new years and i hope all of you have a great 2015 ahead to all of you xx