An Intro to ME

Okay so just to make it clear this is about the character and not about me

Hey ! My name is Krystal Evans. Anyways, Im an Australian and I am 18,that is born in 1997. My parents are now divorced ,honestly Im happy cause it hurt seeing them fight.Im a telly actress and work in daily soaps but would love to work in The vampire diaries.Especially with Ian Somerhalder.eeeks! Im getting some tvd feels <3 anyways a month ago I was shooting for my current serial and an unfortunate accident took place. The light bulb was a bit loose or something and my eyes were closes..I was supposed to be sleeping I suddenly felt something hard and sharp go through me and then when I opened my eyes I was in the hospital . my best friend Nia who was also my co-star told me that the light bulb had fallen and crashed straight into me and its been 9 hours since I gained conscienceness . I was told I needed 2 weeks of bed rest and so I wouldnt be able to work anymore but anyways after two weeks and complete bed rest I decided I needed a break and so here I am.. In the city of MY dreams...London. So I happen to be a Huge fan of 1d and obviously a directioner. Like come on! Who can not like the 5 idiots! My personal favourite was,is and will always be Niall James Horan.