♤ 2

Imani

The next morning I had zero energy. "Girl why didn't you have any energy today?" Bianca asked me. "Your big headed boyfriend's brought the basketball team to my house and watched movies till midnight." She bust out laughing. "How did he even got your address?" She really wasn't ready for this one. "He got a nerd to hack into the housing system"

She was deadass on the floor wheezing. People were staring at us like we were crazy that's how loud she was. Speaking of Nick she had to go meet him. I have her a hug and we went our separate ways. I drove back to my apartment and took a shower and got ready for my next class. I made my way back to campus. I started speed walking to my literature class to get a good spot. I sat down in the mid back.

The professor came in and as he was about to close the door but someone knocked making him open it. Every girl perked up and fixed their hair when they saw Brandon. "You can sit here Brandon" some girl said he didn't even look her way. I thought that he was going to the back untill he sat down right next to me. I swear at that exact moment every girl mugged me.

I gave him a nice smile then turned my attention to the profesor.

The professor already gave us a project to do crazy right? I didn't even understand the topic and I'm pretty sure neither did anyone else. "Yo did you understand any of that?" Brandon asked. "Hell no" I stated simply and we both laughed. "I'm Brandon" he stuck his hand out. Ooh he has manners. I do the same "I'm Imani" he chuckles. "Oh I know Nick made sure that no one would bother you" he said ofc Nick would do that.

"So when do you wanna work on the project?" I asked really just wanting to keep talking to him. "Whenever you free and of course in between basketball" he said and I nodded. I looked down at my phone and saw that I had to go to the basketball practice soon. "Hey do you need a ride to basketball?" I asked he nodded and I lead him to my car.

"Nice car" he complimented my new dodge challenger srt hellcat. "Thank you Tyler bought it for me when he got to the league" I replied. I was so thankful for him and his family. We got in the car and before anything I turned on my playlist. "Woah" by lil baby came on.

Bend her over, then I murk her
Call Gunna if you want you a Birkin
"Oh, Baby, you be lyin' in your verses
I be hearin', say you buyin' 'em purses"I can't even lie, you ain't my type You ain't even all that fine in person I can guarantee you if you my kind She got every bag you can imagine Big house, I can really be braggin' Hundred thousand in my mouth like, "What's happenin'?"

Halfway through I notice Brandon start to chuckle. "What?" I ask. "Nothing I just thought you would be into something dumb like doja cat " he said. "I'm offended" I pouted and put my hand over my heart as I parked. He laughed as we got out. I grabbed my portfolios because I would be interviewing today.

As soon as I got in I went into the media room and placed the portfolios on a desk. "Ok everybody needs to fill out these forms and do a injury interview with Imani this is going to be a regular thing too" coach Callipari announced. Everybody made a line in front of me and I gave them all their papers.

¤ • ¤ • ¤ • ¤

Bj and I went back to my apartment to start on our project. "So what's it like having a brother in the NBA?" Brandon asked sitting down next to me. "It's pretty cool I've met the team but it's hard when it comes to finding out who your real friends are you know?" I tried to explain as best as I can. "Give me an example" he said. "Well I was a sophomore and ty was a junior and I made this friend, I thought she was so cool until I found out she only hung out with me because of ty" I said. I was so sad that she was only my friend because of ty.

We spent the rest of the night getting to know each other.