35

"Okay, baby. So, I know you've never really seen me at work, but a lot of realtors at my company bring their spouses and partners to show houses. My firm is pretty lenient with things like that because of the random work calls." He says as the two of you wait by the entrance of the house. You nod your head as you listen to Jimin's words. "Now, about what Candace said about you helping me show the house, that's not the reason I brought you with me. I don't want to pressure you by having you help me show a house. I just wanted you here for support... and so I could take you back home more easily." He says with a wide smile. You nod your head once more, smiling up at him. You start to yawn, glancing down at the time on your phone.

Midnight.

"I still can't believe they make you work at midnight. Isn't that a little too much?" You ask, looking up at your attractive boyfriend.

You were still unable to process the fact that Jimin was now your boyfriend. Nothing feels different compared to when you two were playing the game together. The only difference is the labels.

In past relationships, going from friends to partners always felt odd to you. You always noticed how the transition was so fast paced. Yes, there was flirting before the transition, but it still didn't feel natural. It always felt forced, but it doesn't feel this way with Jimin.

Having Jimin as a friend with benefits was the same thing as having a boyfriend. You get in each other's pants and can hang out like normal. The only difference is the way you introduce each other, and that was something you'll eventually be able to do without a second thought.

"I know," Jimin says, interjecting your thoughts. "It is a little much, but around 80% of the time, you could decline if you like. The company doesn't usually have to force anyone to say yes to a job because of how good our commission is whenever we sell a home. Candace would've let me say no, but before you and I started getting close, I didn't really have a reason to say no to work." He says with a shrug.

"Why not?"

"Because my friends are easy to schedule hangouts with. Most of them have pretty flexible work schedules. Taehyung works at a smoothie place, Hoseok is a part-time worker and he chooses when he does his street shows, Jin works at a restaurant, and Yoongi writes songs."

"Yoongi writes songs? Like Namjoon?" You question. Jimin looks over at you before a lightbulb goes off in his head.

"I've been completely neglecting Namjoon. Him and Jennie have been so busy trying to have a baby, it feels like I haven't seen them even leave the house," he says with a laugh before nodding his head. "But yes, like Namjoon. I've been meaning to hang out with Namjoon, speaking of him. Now that you and I are together, we can go on a double date with him and Jennie." He says with a smile.

"I'd love that. Jennie and I already get along pretty well. They've been updating me on their attempts of having a baby." You say. Jimin looks over at you, smiling.

"I'm glad that they update you with those things. He mentioned they were trying but have been too busy with work to catch up with them myself," he drifts off before scratching the back of his neck. "Namjoon and I have a special friendship. He's like... like a mentor. He always helps me out with things. He even recommends me to anyone that happens to be looking for a new home because he knows I make commission off of it." You smile softly.

Yep, sounds like Namjoon.

"I could ask Namjoon or Jennie if they're free sometime soon and we can schedule a lunch or something with them." You offer. This causes Jimin to twist his head in your direction, a wide smile on his face and eagerness in his eyes. "I'll text them tomorrow and ask." You say. This causes Jimin to lean down, pressing his lips against your cheek. You close your eyes, a heat forming on your face. He then pulls away from your cheek, moving his face near your ear. You can feel the smile on his face.