45

"I can't believe I'm wearing this." You state, staring at yourself in the mirror. Jimin stands behind you in the mirror, his eyes hungrily staring at your body.

"Well, believe it, baby. You asked if there was anything I'd want." He states with a smirk before reaching down to playfully slap your ass. You roll your eyes and turn towards the man, crossing your arms as his eyes immediately drop to stare down at your breasts. Coughing, you get the man to look back into your eyes, an innocent look now on his face as he pretends he wasn't just staring at your breasts.

"I meant something with more value to it, not just a sexy outfit." You reply, uncrossing your arms and pointing down at the outfit.

Jimin and you are now talking inside of a dressing room of a lingerie store. He insisted on Victoria's Secret, but you refused due to your dislike for the company.

"I know, baby," he responds before resting his hands on your waist as he pulls your body closer to him. "And I do have something more meaningful in mind. We're stopping by to get that next." He finishes, his hands now brushing on the smooth skin of your sides.

You're dressed in a baby blue matching set from the lingerie store, wearing the clothing over your actual underwear of course. This makes you feel ridiculous, but Jimin still finds you sexy regardless of the fact that your normal boy short underwear looks odd beneath the sexy crotchless panties.

The top to the matching set is a lacy bralette, the detailing of the lace has small prints of flowers on the bralette. The strips are thin and the top of the bra is dangerously low compared to your normal bra underneath it. The bralette looks as though it'll barely cover your nipples once you wear it without your normal bra underneath it.

The crotchless panties are very high-waisted, coming up to the very top of your hip bones as they hang higher than your boy shorts. The material is very thin and lacy and has traces of the same flower embroidering as the bralette on the front of them. You lean back against the wall behind you, resting one leg on the bench behind you to get a better view of the crotchless panties.

Widening your eyes, you notice how the slit in the panties would reveal everything to Jimin, including the back door.

"Won't I look too-"

"No, baby. You'll look sexy." He interrupts. "I don't like when you find nonexistent flaws in yourself. I think you're beautiful."

"As sweet as this little couples chat sounds, you aren't allowed to be in there with your girlfriend," An annoying voice states from outside the dressing room. "We've had too many incidents of couples doing... things... in there. I'm not letting that happen again." She scoffs. You press your lips together, feeling embarrassed as you glance up at Jimin.

Jimin merely smirks before nodding his head, lifting his hands up in defeat.

"Okay, fine. I'll get out." He tells the sales associate before glancing down at your body once more, licking his lower lip. He leans down to gently press a soft kiss against the shell of your ear for a moment before mumbling into your ear. "Guess this won't be the place where we test out public sex... but it'll happen one day." He smirks against your ear before handing you his jacket to cover yourself as he opens the dressing room door. You place the jacket over yourself and cover your body, face fuming as you blush at his comment.

You slip off the lingerie and stand in the dressing room for a moment, taking a deep breath.

I hope the other thing he wants is more sincere.