46

You all are pigging out on an anniversary dessert after eating a bunch of pork belly, steak, and other types of red meat that you can't remember from the top of your head.

Namjoon has managed to spill some kimchi on Jennie about thirty minutes ago. Joy has been eating and talking to you while Seokjin leans towards her, chin on the palm of his hand as he drools over the woman. Jihyun has been eating quietly, occasionally trying to spark conversation with you, which you gladly complied to, for Jimin's sake. Taehyung has been giving you glances all night, giving you a look that has you wondering what's going on in his head. Hoseok is happily eating the dessert, occasionally making sound effects as he grabs food. Yoongi barely touched any food and is now leaning back on his chair, whining about how he's full while Jimin keeps pouting, trying to get Yoongi to eat more.

"Hyung, you haven't been eating well. C'mon, it's my anniversary. Just one more piece of meat." Jimin whines, holding up some chopsticks, leaning over Jihyun to attempt to feed Yoongi.

You're sitting at the end of the rectangular table. To your right is Jimin, followed by Jihyun, Yoongi, and Taehyung. At the other foot of the table is Hoseok. On your left is Joy, Namjoon and Jennie. There's an empty seat next to Jennie, which makes you question if there was another person who was supposed to show up. Deciding to ignore the seat, you glance over at Joy and start listening in on the conversation happening between Joy and Seokjin.

"So, are you from here?" he questions, smiling widely in her direction as he moves his chin from the palm of his hand to dust off some nonexistent dust on his shoulder. "Because, around this town, I'm known as Mr. Worldwide Handsome." You hold in a laugh as you curiously look at Joy, who's merely poking her chopsticks at a piece of squid.

"I used to live here but moved after college," she responds before turning to face him, picking up the piece of squid as she stares at the man. "And that's interesting... I've never heard of you in my entire twenty-one years living here." She responds, popping the piece of squid into her mouth as Seokjin's eyes widen in bewilderment at her sassiness. You smile softly, turning back to face Jimin as he finally gets Yoongi to accept the piece of meat.

Jimin smiles before placing his chopsticks down, eagerly grabbing a spoonful of his ice cream. You smile gently before leaning forward to place a soft hand on your boyfriend's shoulder. He looks up at you, eyebrows lifted in surprise before he smiles softly, some ice cream on the corner of his mouth.

You let out a soft laugh before picking up your napkin, dabbing the spot for him as he licks his lips.

"You really care about your friends and brother, huh? Enough to force everyone to eat larger portions?" you question before placing the napkin back onto the table, taking a bite of your dessert. Jimin glances at everyone at the table and nods his head slowly.

"I would've made you eat more too, but you ate pretty well today, so I didn't feel the need to." He responds. "Besides, Yoongi-hyung always needs someone to prepare his portions. He's bad at taking care of himself and always eats way less than he should." He responds as Yoongi stares over at Jimin with squinted eyes.

"Yah, don't talk about your hyung like that to your new girlfriend. I know how to feed myself." He responds before gesturing for the waiter to come to the table. "In fact, I think I'd like to order a slice of cheesecake for myself." He states to the two of you before turning to the waiter and politely asking for his dessert.

Jimin laughs at Yoongi for a moment before turning back to you as he leans in and gently places a kiss on your cheek. You feel your face growing hot as everyone pauses what they're talking about to look at the two of you.