66

"So, did you want to come in?" Jimin asks as he places his key into the keyhole of his front door. He glances back at you, eyebrows lifted. You bite onto your lower lip and nod your head.

"Yeah, I'd like that." You state before biting onto your lower lip as you watch him opening the door. He steps to the side and allows you to get inside the house first, causing you to smile back at him as you step in. Glancing down at his couch, you see the folded sheet that made you chase after him. Turning to face Jimin, you let a small smile form on your face.

Jimin, upon turning around, notices the small smile on your face. He arches an eyebrow, his own smile forming on his face.

"Miss me that much?" he questions while leaning against the door. You nod your head as your eyes sparkle while staring over at him. His eyes narrow as he smiles even wider, his eyes now forming into little crescents. "I missed you too, baby bear." He slips off his jacket and tosses it onto the back of his couch, allowing it to hang off the edge of it.

After the house tour, you and Jimin ended up eating at a 24/7 diner. You spent a few hours just talking about what both of you want, what both of you are concerned about, and where to go from here.

You both said that you wanted to be together again and talked about your issues with moving too quickly and his issues as well. By spending a few hours talking about things like this, you two were able to come to an agreement and come up with some rules when you two are feeling uncomfortable or need to talk about something.

The rules were simple: no matter how badly you two think the other will react to something, you both have to be honest and communicate with one another, keep your business between the two of you to avoid another situation like the one with Jungkook, and if it's a problem that doesn't matter months from now, don't stay angry for longer than half an hour.

"What's that?" you ask, pretending to be confused about the sheet sitting on the chair by his window. He glances over to look where you're pointing as his eyes lock onto the sheet. He reaches his hand back to scratch the back of his neck before he nervously laughs.

"Oh... um..." he licks his lips. "That's the sheet we made." He states. You glance back over at it and nod your head slowly before looking up at him. "I kinda... took it off of my wall during the breakup." He states. You nod your head and give him a small smile.

"That's understandable." You state before looking around his house for a moment as you let out a soft content sigh.

"Wanna help me hang it back on my wall? We can hang it then do something else afterwards." He states while stuffing his hands into his pockets. You nod your head and then walk towards the couch, picking up the banner as the two of you make your way towards his bedroom.

Jimin shows you the same area it was previously hung and goes to get materials to re-hang the sheet. You glance around his room and take a deep breath as you look around his room.

Once Jimin arrives again, he hands you some of the materials to hold as he positions the banner, allowing you to tell him whether or not it's positioned properly. You merely shake your head and place the tools down.

"This side is wonky." You state while walking towards him, stepping onto the bed with him as you place your hands on his to help him move it in the proper place. After you position it correctly, you walk back over and use the materials to hang the portion you helped him fix along with the bottom corner of that same side.

As you go to hang the other side, your eyes meet with Jimin's as he stares intently at your face. You gasp slightly at the close proximity and watch as his eyes lower to your lips. Your eyes do the same to his and your breathing intensifies from the tension between you two.