Chapter 5

Adeline woke up laying in Damiens bed. He was sleeping right next to her but he was soon going to fall off the bed. She realized she had no clothes on and grabbed a random shirt off the ground. It was sort of dark in the room so she put the shirt on and button all the buttons. It went all the way near her knees so she didn't grab any pants. She walked down stairs and checked the time on the living room clock. It was 4:57 soon to be 5.
She turned on the kitchen light and grabbed some cereal and milk out of the fridge. She made herself a bowl then made a mental note to buy them cereal as a payment for eating some of theirs. They wouldn't mind Frosted Flakes would they? Adeline thought to herself.
She sat her bowl on the counter and began to eat. She began looking through Instagram on her phone while she ate. She giggled at some of the memes that she was tagged in.
5 rolled around and footsteps were coming down the stairs, Adeline did not hear it.
"Are you wearing my shirt from yesterday?" Damien asked from right behind Adeline, this caused her to jump.
            "I don't know. I just grabbed a shirt off the floor." Adeline said, "How did I get here?"
            "Maybe when we got back we just got really hot and fell asleep in my room..... naked."Damien said, "It's gotta be the only explanation."
             "That's possible." Adeline said, "Most of the time when I'm drunk I just strip then go right to sleep."
             "You don't remember...do you?" Damien asked.
             "Yeah, I don't remember. Do you?" Adeline asked.
             "No. Good thing we don't, it spares us the awkwardness." Damien said.
              Dylan came out from the closet with some red head chick and said, "You guys fucked like bunnies last night."
               "When did you get here?!" Damien asked.
               "I don't know. I kinda just woke up here in your jacket closet with a girl." Dylan said, "But hey now you have action on Everglades."
               "What are you guys talking about? Adeline and I work together, we are colleagues technically. We are not together." Damien said.
               "Well then it was a drunk one night stand." Dylan said.
               "So you're seriously saying we did that?" Adeline asked.
               "Yea" Dylan said.
               "Really? Really?" Adeline asked.
               "Yep." Dylan said.
"Well...." Damien said.
"Well? Aren't you both going to confess your undying love for her? This is like Romeo and Juliet!" Dylan said.
"That's not even a real story and plus they die at the end." Damien said.
"Well you probably will die when her father and yours finds out." Dylan said.
"We can't tell anyone about this. If my father finds out he will disown me." Adeline said.
"Woah, I wasn't going to tell anyone. Neither will this chick I just met." Dylan said, "I think she's deaf. Yo no way, it's like I fucked a half of Helen Keller."
"You are the most dumb person to walk the earth." Damien said to Dylan.
"I'm not dumb. I'm smart." Dylan said.
"Can we just keep this between us please?" Adeline asked.
Dylan walked over to Damien with his red head girl and said, "We won't tell a soul."
"Thank you." Adeline said.

[End of chapter 5]