Chapter 18

Dylan runs out to the vehicles and yells, "Time to go get some meat!"
      "That doesn't sound kid friendly, asshat!" Damien yelled from the truck.
      "Let's just drive there." Zoey said as she opened up the drivers door to the car, Dylan stopped her from getting in.
      "Woah, I get drivers seat and you get shotgun." Dylan said.
      "Why can't I drive?" Zoey asked.
      "You drive like a nascar driver and I'm trying to keep my boo and my baby safe?" Dylan said.
       Zoey laughed.
       "What's so funny?" Dylan asked in a obviously fake offended voice.
       "You called me your boo." Zoey said as she got into the front side passenger seat.
       "Why can't I call my boo, my boo?" Dylan asked as he got into the drivers side.
      "I never said that I didn't want you stop calling me that." Zoey said with a laugh.
      "Anyways, what do you want to listen to?" Dylan asked.
      "This video I saw. I'll hook it up to the car so we can listen to it." Zoey said as she plugged her phone into the phone charger that was in the car.
      "You can do that?" Dylan asked as he watched her do that.
      "Yeah it's simple." Zoey said as Dylan backed the car out of the driveway.

        During the drive they sang the entire video on a loop.
        "You're so cute! Baby be my boo! Be my zero two! Cause you make my heart go uwu!" They sang.
      They could hear Clint and Damien cussing at them in the truck behind them. They were going driving slow and if they kept that speed then it would take them 7 minutes to get there.
      "You drive like a grandma!" Zoey joked.
      "I do not! At least I don't drive like I'm in a car race!" Dylan laughed. Then Clint drove right next to them on the other side of the road and said, "Drive like a real man!"
      "Are you challenging us dad?!" Zoey asked.
      "If I win, Dylan gets to pay for all the food. If you win, you get the right to brag about it." Clint said.
      "You're on!" Zoey and Dylan said then Dylan went faster but not enough to jerk the babies head back.
      Clint floored it.
      "Dylan! Go faster! We need to beat him!" Zoey said as she got up out of her seat and sat on him and began to take control of the car. Dylan just sat there surprised and watched her drive like a fucking maniac.
       "Our poor child" Dylan thought. He then turned his head towards the back seat and sees baby Kain fast asleep.
        "I kinda had a dream about you sitting on me! I didn't imagine you sitting on me to win a race against your dad!" Dylan shouted over the wind. They went flying past Clint and down the hill on the road.
        "Ya know what?! We are taking a short cut!" Zoey said as she steered off the road.
        "Sibdbsidhebs!! We have a baby in the back seat!! This isn't Mario cart!" Dylan shouted as he moved his arm back to grab onto the baby seat to keep it from rocking.
       "What I cant hear you?!" Zoey said as she turned out of the field and into the road right next to the steakhouse. Then she made it there and slowly pressed the breaks.
       "Baby Kain was in the car with us!" Dylan said.
      "Is he okay?" Zoey asked.
      "Yeah, he's good." Dylan said.
      "I'm sorry." Zoey said.
     "No you're fine. We just need to be careful, he's still young." Dylan said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around her waist, "Plus we won."
     "Oh right, we did win." Zoey said with a smile as Clint and the others pulled in.
     Zoey got off of Dylan's lap and out of the car. Dylan got out and got baby Kain out of the seat.  Baby Kain had no bruises or scratches, he was in good health and Dylan was thankful.
     "We won!" Zoey said as she rubbed it in her dads face.
     "Yeah yeah brag about it." Damien said.
     "I thought i was going to die." Adeline said.
     "I wouldn't let you die on my watch." Clint said, "I'm a good driver."
     "You guys drove way over the speed limit." Adeline said with a chuckle, "I think saying your a good driver is a little bit exaggerated."
      Baby Kain then threw up and Dylan said, "Let's go on inside. I need to clean him up."

[End of chapter 18]

A/n: I had fun making this chapter, I tried to make Zoey that really fun person that does dumb stuff.