Chapter 4

When tomorrow came Damien worked from 5am to 6pm since the party starts at 7. The party isn't far from the Crimson ranch, it's in a pavilion not too far up the road. Adeline couldn't decide what to wear. It had been so long since she had been to a party out in the country. What should I wear? A leather body-con dress? No...to sexy. A short off the shoulder red dress? Maybe...I should ask for Damiens opinion...,Adeline thought to herself.
              Damien decided to wear a white loose button up long sleeve shirt with a regular jacket. Once he got ready he walked over to where Adeline is staying. He knocked on the door and she pulled him inside.
              "I need your help." Adeline said.
              "With..what?" Damien asked cautiously.
              "I don't know what I should wear. I have outfits to choose from but I haven't been here for a long time and I don't know what's appropriate to wear." Adeline said. Then she showed him the outfits she was thinking about wearing. All of them made Damien blush because the clothes were supposedly very sexy.
              "Well, most parties around here girls wear casual but cute clothes. Here try this" Damien said as he picked a u neck grey shirt, a yellow and black flannel, and stretchy jeans.
              "Wow this actually goes well together. Thank you." Adeline said as she came out of the bathroom. Damien blushed again.
             "No problem. Ready to go?" Damien asked.
             "Yep, I'm all ready." Adeline said with a smile.
             "Alright, we can go in my truck." Damien said as he opened the door for her. Then they hopped in the dirty truck and drove all the way over to the pavilion. It was a wooden pavilion with hay all over the ground. There were tables to eat from and there were tables where the food laid. The alcohol was at the back table in the corner. People were walking around and talking. Some were dancing and one took a nap in the corner (Probably from the alcohol). There were fairy lights hanging from the sides of the pavilion for later when it gets dark.
             "Wow, it looks so lovely here." Adeline said with the brightest smile.
            "Trust me, in an hour half of the people will be falling over from the booze and doing crazy shit." Damien said.
             Adeline chuckled and said, "That sounds like a lot of fun!"
             "It won't be in the morning though. Blasted headaches." Damien said.

             After about a half an hour Damien and Adeline became really drunk. They were very giggly and tingly. Then a certain beat came on the radio.
            Adeline jumped up with the biggest smile causing Damien to blush and said, "LEts DaNce!!!" She then pulled him into the middle of the pavilion.
           "Shake it for the birds, shake it for the bees. Shake it for the catfish swimmin' down deep in the creek. For the crickets and the critters and the squirrels. Shake it to the moon, shake it for meEEeeeeee!!" Adeline drunkenly dang as they giggled and danced in silly ways.
           "You're singing is very cute!" Damien said over the music.
            She gave him a peck on the cheek and said, "Thank you!"

             As the night went on they got even more drunk. Drunk to the point where Adeline started dancing with Damien in a not so appropriate way....kind of sexy dances.
            Once they got into the truck they drove back to the ranch. They almost crashed the truck, but made it home safely. As soon as they made it to the door Damien and Adeline shared a kiss, then it turned to a make out. Then it escalated to the point where they went to Damiens room and did some things. Even though they did it, they knew they wouldn't remember by morning.

                        [End of chapter 4]