My new friend Jimin

💕19 February 2010

💕Jimin pov

-"Mom, is dad really gone. I can never see him again." I said crying.
-"Yes, Jimin. He is no more with us. He is at the place where he is in peace." She replied wiping away her tears.

- As I was preparing to go school in morning. I was delivered by the news of my father dying in a car accident.
- Now its only me and my mom. We live in Seoul. My mom dad both worked for the chairman of 'Min corporations'.
- He is the best businessman in Korea. My dad used to work as his driver and my mom work as a cook at their house.
- We live some blocks away from their mansion. It is known as the most beautiful house in Korea.

- Its been 10 days since my dad died but I still cant get over the news.
- "Jimin, get up. You need to go to the school now." Mom said trying to wake me up.
- "Mom, I dont feel like going to school. Can I come with you to the mansion." I said rubbing my eyes.
- "Ok, but tomorrow you will go, promise me." she said sitting beside me and showing me her pinky.
- "Yeah, I will go. Promise." I said interwinning our pinkies and smiling at her. - "There's my good boy." She said softly ruffling my fair with love and tenderness.

- Being bright student from childhood I studied in the best school of Korea. There all the students belong to rich families.
- Its not usual for a poor boy like me to go to such big school. But I had this opportunity because of the principal as he believed I was an extraordinary student. Its obvious I study there because of the sholorship.

💕Time skip- At the mansion

- "Mom, can I go at the lake? I am bored." I asked Mom.
- "Ok, but dont go too far and be careful." She said and I happily exited through the door of the kitchen which lead to the back of mansion.

- It consisted of many big trees, a small waterfall. There was a small path leading to a beautiful lake.
- I walked over the little bridge to go to the lake. The atmosphere was calm. Birds singing, insects cracking, sound of leaves, water splashing. It made me really happy.
- Soon I reached to the lake and sat there on a bench. I didn't release when I started crying.
- Dad always used to bring me here. It was his escape from real world, he used to say that. We used to sit on this bench and relax enjoying the nature.

💕Flashback
- "Dad, see the rock bounced two times before shrinking." I said throwing a rock in the lake.
- "Thats good boy. Now watch me and count."
- "Ok, dad." He held the rock at a particular angle and threw it.
- "One..two..three...four...five...six...seven... Oh it shrinked. Dad you are really good at this."
- "I know boy, now hop on my back we will go home. Mom must be waiting for us."

💕Present

- All the memories were flooding in my mind I closed my eyes and sat there in peace.

💕Y/n pov

- "Mom, I am going by the lake." I said and started running.
- "No. Y/n wait. Ahh, this girl never listens. I guess I need to go with her."

As I reached the back of mansion I saw a beautiful butterfly.
- "Omg, it is so beautiful." I tried to catch it. But while running after it I reached at the lake. I lost its sight as my eyes caught a boy sitting on a bench and crying.
- I slowly went towards him and tapped on his thigh.

💕Jimin pov

As I was in my thoughts I was interrupted by someone tapping on my thigh. I opened my eyes a saw a girl standing in front of me.
- She looked familiar I must have seen her somewhere.
- "Hey" she said with my smile and sat beside me on the bench.
- "Hii." I replied.
- "Why are you crying?"
- "I don't want to tell you." I replied coldly. I hate it when people see me vulnerable.
- "Okay." she said. She continuously took glances over me. I was slowly getting annoyed.
- There was a silence between us. But I felt a little bad for replying her in that way.
- "Are you ticklish?" She asked after some time.
- I dont know what kind of question was that but I replied with yes.
- She immediately started tickling me. I couldn't control my cold behavior and started to laugh.
- She stopped after some time and looked at my smiling face. "See there you go. It wasn't that hard to make you laugh. Now dont be sad you look cute with that smile." She said and pinched my cheeks.
- "Thanks." I replied still in shock. I realized I didn't even smile from 10 days and she made me laugh.
- "Actually my father died 10 days ago. We always used to come to this place. I just remembered all the memories." i said in a sad tone a tear escaping my eye.
- "Oh no, dont cry." She said and hugged me from side. "I am sorry for your loss. Everything will be fine." She said wiping away my tears.
- "Thank you so much."
- "No need. By the way what's your name?"
- "Jimin... Park Jimin..."
- "So, friends." she extended her hand for handshake.
- I brought my hand and we handshaked but then...
- "Y/n... Y/n... Come on lets go we have to go for shopping....
and how many times I have to tell you not to talk to workers children." the lady said looking at me.
- "Sorry mom."
- She went and that time I realized she was the only daughter of 'Mr. Min.'

💕Time skip- next day at school

- "Hey Jimin. I missed u buddy. I am sorry for your loss. I hope you are better now." said Taehyung coming to me.
- Taehyung and I, we had been friends from the first day of school. He is the son of the chairman of famous 'Kim corporations'. His father and Y/n's father have been rivals in business from the longest time.
- "I am good Taehyung. Thanks for asking."
- "I am always here for you." He said hugging me.
- "Yeah, lets go to class."

💕Time skip - cafeteria

💕Y/n pov

- It was lunch break and as always I was alone. No one ever did an effort to talk to me and neither I did because I was told not to talk with other children and concentrate on studies. But it was okay I never cared.
- I saw an empty spot and sat there to eat. Soon someone tapped on my shoulder.
- "Hey, sorry but its mine and my friend's place. Will you please sit somewher else." a boy said with a boxy smile.
- "Taehyung let her sit we can.... Y/n.." Immediately someone came from his back and I felt the voice was kind off familiar.
- "Jimin.... I am sorry for whatever my mom said yesterday please dont stop talking to me because of her." I stood up from my chair and said to him.
- When I saw him crying I couldn't hold myself back from asking the reason. He was a really good boy. I don't want to follow what my parents told. I really felt like talking to him.
- I felt really guilty for whatever my mom said to him. I never like my mom dad's attitude towards other people.
- "Hey, Y/n its ok... Calm down. Meet my friend Kim Taehyung son of Mr. Kim. Taehyung this is Y/n daughter of Mr. Min."
- We both looked each other with confused looks as our parents were rivals. But were interrupted by Jimin.
- "Guys.. I know your parents are rivals but it shouldn't stop you from being friends."
- "Yeah. If she is ok." Taehyung said.
- "Its okay with me. So friends?" I extended my hand.
- We did a handshake and then they both sat in front of me on the table.
- "Y/n why are you alone?" asked Jimin.
- "I don't have friends in school."
- "Why?"
- "Because Mom dad told not to talk to anyone and no one talks to me." I said sadly.
- "Dont be sad. Now you have us. We cant be with u in ur class. But we will be together in breaks."
- "Really???" I said excited.
- "Yeah." said Taehyung and Jimin in unison.
- "Thanks."

- That day began the most beautiful chapter of my life which I never wanted to end.