Ummm...🔞

💕Jimin pov

- I returned from Mr. Min's office in whole confused state. Who were his enemies. Why were they aiming Y/n. But it was for sure that I needed to protect her.
- But for that I first need to get out of house to which mom won't agree easily. I thought and thought about different plans on my way back home. Suddenly a person came to my mind and I decided to call her immediately.

- " Halmeoni (grandma), how are you?" I called my grandma.
- " I am fine son. You called after so many days." She said.
- " Yeah... I actually needed your help." I said biting my lips as I was really nervous.
- " Ohhh... So this old woman can finally do something." She said giggling.
- " Halmeoni... Dont talk like this. Are you helping me?" I whined.
- " Nae... What is it?"
- " Actually can you please come here tomorrow? I want you to live here for 2-3 months." I asked.
- " But son, our house is really small. You know we can't adjust. You always go somewhere else when I come. I don't want to bother you." She said in a serious tone.
- " I actually want to stay somewhere for some days and you know mom won't agree and I also can't leave her alone. So... please come."
- " Did you got a girlfriend?" She asked suddenly.
- " What?" I asked being flustered.
- " Yaah... Don't act. Its okay I understand
you have to spend time with her." She said giggling.
- " Thank you."
- " Is she pretty?" She asked teasing me.
- " Please, hung up and don't tease me." I said immediately annoyed.
- " Ok..ok.. I won't. Bye son. Take care."
- " Bye Halmeoni. Take care." I said and hung up the phone.

💕Time skip

- It was evening and I was in kitchen making some coffee for me and mom while she was talking to Halmeoni. After she hung up the phone I quickly went and sat beside her handing her the coffee.
- " What happened?" I asked innocently.
- " Eomma... She wants to come to Seoul. She said that she is getting too much bored there. I tried to tell her your exams are approaching but she never listens to me. I think you'll have to look another place so stay so you can study peacefully." She said being tired.
- " Its okay, I can stay at Y/n's." I said happily.
- " Huh??" She asked being confused.
- " I said that I can stay at Y/n's. Her apartment is not that far." I said biting my lips afraid of getting caught.
- " Ohh... Okay... But I want you to study dont enjoy yourself too much." She said eyeing me.
- " I won't." I said gulping.
- " You can go tonight if you want. Come in morning with Y/n to visit Halmeoni."
- " Are you sure?" I asked just to confirm but in my mind I was bouncing with happiness.
- " Yeah... " She said bluntly and left.

- I immediately went to my room and packed my bags. I wanted to give Y/n a surprise. I knew she was gonna be happy because my baby loves to sleep in my arms.
- I left my house. After I reached there I went to her floor through elevator. The ping of the elevator indicated that I reached. The doors of elevator opened and I saw an unknown man standing in front of her apartment.
- When I started to walk towards him he raised his head to see me. I realized he was the same one from that club's incident. After seeing me his face turned pale. He ran immediately from there being a scaredy cat.
- I ignored him being glad that I reached here in time. I rang the door bell and she opened the door within no time. I immediately grabbed her waist and gave her a long peck on her lips while she stayed frozed.

💕Y/n pov

- I was cleaning house a bit as it has been messy from some days. I heard the ringing of door bell. I immediately went towards it and opened the door. Jimim immediately bragged in and gave me a long peck. I was frozen by his sudden actions.
- " What you doing here at this time?" I asked as he never comes at this hour.
- " Halmeoni, is coming tomorrow." He said excitedly.
- " Does that mean that you are staying with me? " I asked raising my eyebrows. I knew his house wasn't that big so from some last experiences I guessed he won't be staying at his home and at mine.
- " Yesss... I am going to stay with u." He said giggling and threw his bag on the couch.
- My happiness went to another level. I jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his torso. He got a hold of me by placing his hands on my waist. I showered his face with light kisses.
" I am so happy... I love you so much." I kept saying in between.
- He placed me on the dining table and stood between my legs. Our faces were really close. The feeling of butterflies, my heart beating loudly everytime felt new when he starred at me.
" What should we do tonight?" He asked softly caressing my exposed thighs as I was just in a shirt and shorts. A smirk was plastered on his beautiful face.
- I thought of having some fun. I slapped his hand away.
" Lets just watch some movie." I said pouting.
- " Ohk... You pick a movie and I'll prepare some snacks for us." He said kissing my cheek and left to go to kitchen.
- " The only snack I am gonna have is you." I mumbled to myself being proud of my plan. But immediately facepalmed myself thinking how much of pervert I had become since this all has started.

- I was sitting on couch with blanket over me waiting for Jimin. He came with lots of snacks in his hands and placed them on the table.
" What are we watching?" He asked getting underneath the blanket.
- " 50 shades of grey." I said keeping my eyes on the TV in front of me. I looked over to him and saw his shocked expression which made me smirk.
- I played the movie and got closer to him while his hand wrapped around my shoulders. We were in the midway of movie and a sex scene started to play. He began to shift in his seat uncomfortably.
- I traveled my hand down to his thigh slightly grazing them and then I felt his bulge. He immediately looked towards me about to question my actions. I placed a finger over his soft lips making him stop. I started to rub over his clothed crotch and he threw his head back in pleasure.
- I turned off the TV and slided his shorts and boxers down. He buried his face in the crook of my neck softly kissing and biting it. The groans escaping from his mouth were giving me confidence.
- I threw the blanket aside. Placing my hands over his big hard dick I started pumping it. I went down on my knees and started to leave some butterfly kisses over it. I licked it from the bottom to tip making him throw his head back in pleasure. I kept repeating my actions.
- " Aah... Stop teasing." He said getting frustrated.
- I immediately took his dick in my mouth deep throating him. I bobbed my head up and down. His heavy breathe and groans were filled in the whole room.
" Yeahh... Keep doing that. Your mouth fills so good." He said making me smirk.
- I played with his balls continuing my actions.
" I am gonna cum.." He said shooting his seeds in my mouth. I gulped all of it not leaving any traces behind.
" You are so naughty you know? " He said grazing my lips with his thumb.
- " I know." I said and he pulled me in a hungry kiss. I placed myself on his lap while my hands went to the hem of his shirt to remove it. He removed my clothes throwing them across the room.
- He trailed the kisses down my neck making hickeys. His hands kept playing with my boobs slightly squeezing them and pinching the hardened nipple. I was moaning mess.
- He lifted my body a bit and I slided down taking his crotch in.
" Ahh... You are so big." I screamed in pleasure.
- I started to bounce on him while his lips were on mine.
" You are so tight baby." He said switching our positions. He placed me on the couch and started to thrust deep in me. His powerful thrusts hitting my gspot everytime. The sound of skin slapping, groans and moans echoed in whole room.
- " I am gonna cum." I said feeling breathless.
- " Wait for me." He said but I cummed all over his crotch. His left some deep thrusts and cummed filling my pussy.
- He layed his body on me being tired from the session. After some time he got up and cleaned both of us. Taking my naked body in his arms he brought me to the bedroom and placed me on the bed.
- He dressed me and him too getting in bed with me. I cuddled with him holding him tightly in my arms.
" I love you so much." He said kissing my temple then both the eyes, nose and finally my lips.
- " I love you more..." I said and kissed his plumy lips passionately.