Epilogue

💕Jimin pov

- Standing in middle of a big hall I was waiting for Y/n. Today was our 4th anniversary. It was also the first anniversary we were celebrating together.
- Soon she entered the hall opening the big doors. The way she walked towards me was making my heartbeat faster. Her beauty was ethereal.
- The way her hair bounced, her hips swinged made me feel many things. The nervousness inside me was increasing. I got lost in her beauty and forget everything that I prepared to say her.
- I gulped as she directly stood in front of me.
" Happy anniversary babe!" She said hugging me.
- " Happy anniversary princess." I said pecking her cheeks.
- " Lets have dinner." I said pulling a chair for her on which she sat.
- I sat in front of her and we ordered the food. I didn't eat that much because I had literally lost my appetite. I was worrying about the proposal.
- After finishing the dinner I excused myself and went outside.
" Can you please play some soft music in hall?" I asked the manager.
- " Okay sir." He responded.
- I went inside and some soft music started to play I offered Y/n my hand which she gladly took. We started to slow dance on the soft music as she laid her head on my chest.
" I love you." She mumbled which brought a smile on my face.
- " I love you too bub!" I said kissing the crown of her head.
- I pulled away and stood in front of her taking her hands into mine. I looked into her eyes shining with happiness. My legs were shaking a bit but I gathered the courage and spoke.

- " Y/n... I still vividly remember the day we meet. I was crying on the bench beside lake because of my dad's death.  You made me laugh by your cute actions. Next day we meet at school and become inseparable friends. I always had a soft spot inside my heart for you. When I became a little older I understood that it was love. I tried to distract myself with help of some girls but that never happened. My heart always travelled back to you. But I was afraid to confess. Then one day you came  whining to me as you didn't know how to kiss a guy. That was your first kiss and I guess we both felt the magic of that moment. After not talking for some days we finally became the couple I wanted us to become from many years. The day you confessed your feelings to me. I can't believe it has been 4 years to that. We weren't together for these years but now I don't ever want to leave your side. I want to spend this whole life with you. Soo...
Min Y/n, will you marry me?"
I said kneeling down in front of her with the diamond ring in my hands.
- Her expressions were blank. She was  surprised and unable to even speak. The tears of happiness rolled down her eyes as she nodded her head in agreement. I put the ring in her finger and she hugged me.
- I wiped away her tears with my thumb taking her in my embrace. Her faint scent hit my nostrils like the beautiful wave of happiness. She was indeed the perfect for me and I wanted to treasure her for my whole life.

💕 Wedding day

💕 Y/n pov

- From the day I meet Jimin again the cold winter was over and the spring came. The flowers bloomed with different colors and scents. He brought immense happiness and joy to my life.
- Today was our wedding day. Though we have already promised each other to be together it was a ritual for us. Everything was good except the one thing.
- My dad. I missed him a lot on this day. Its the dream of every father to walk down the aisle with his daughter. I was sad because he wasn't with me today.
- I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The white wedding dress with perfect hairstyle and jewelry was looking beautiful on me. I suddenly remembered about my childhood dreams.
- How I thought about my wedding to be perfect. I used to dress up my doll into a wedding dress and do her hairstyle. I lightly chuckled at that beautiful memory.
- " Y/n... Its time. Lets go." Said Tae opening the door of my room. I stood up from my chair and looked at him.
- " You look absolutely stunning. I can't believe my two best friends are getting married." Tae said with lots of emotion.
" Come on lets go." He said offering me his hand.
- " Wait... I have never told you this but I am really thankful to you for always being there for me from start. I am really glad that you are the one who is going to walk with me down the aisle. Thanks for bickering with me over the stupidest thing. I hate to say this but I really love and appreciate you." Saying these things to him was hard because I never expressed my feelings to him much.
- The love between us was in our fights and pranks. In some relationships its not compulsory to say that 'I love you' the feelings are transferred through little things.
- " Awww! Y/naahh... I love you more... You don't know how much I wanna ruffle your hair right now. But I won't do it because its your wedding." He said showing me his boxy smile making me giggle.
- " You better not..." I said glaring at him.
- " Shall we go now?" He said offering his hand and I locked my arm with his.
- The door opened and my eyes landed on Jimin standing at centre looking absolutely stunning as the Prince in my dreams. From his expression I knew how hard he was trying not to cry. But the drop of tear rolled down his eyes and the people awed.
- Finally I reached in front of him.
" Take care of my best friend you shortie." Said Tae giggling.
- " Of course, alien." Jimin said glaring at him and then his eyes shifted towards me.
- " Friends and family we are gathered to celebrate here the joyous wedding of Y/n and Jimin. Y/n please repeat after me...
I Y/n take the Jimin as my lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health till the death aparts us." I repeated the every word by priest looking into his eyes.
- " Jimin please repeat after me...
I Jimin take the Y/n as my lawfully weeded wife in sickness and in health till death aparts us." Jimin repeated those words.
- " Now, I announced you both as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."
- Jimin approached towards me with little steps and connected our lips. Everything I ever wished for I got in my life. I looked at Jimin listening to the cheers of our family and friends.
" You look so beautiful." He whispered in my ear.
- " You look exactly like the Prince I wanted to marry. Handsome." I whispered and earning a light chuckle.
- " I love you..."
- " I love you too!" I said brushing our noses cutely.