Mark

25 September 2019

💕Y/n pov
- "Shit! I am again late for class."
- I overslept and now I am late for class again. I hurriedly went to the bathroom.
- I started to brush my teeth and came outside to pick an outfit to wear.
- Its been 8 years since me, Jimin and Taehyung became best friends. Because of them everything changed in my life.
- I started to interact with people more. Everyone became my good friends. Jimin always helped me in studies, I always top in the school.
- Now we all study business at the best university of Korea. Jimin and Taehyung being elder than me are one year senior to me.
- After they left school I was still there completing my last year, to be honest it felt like hell without them.
-I missed being teased by Tae. Jimin making me laugh like an idiot. Doing stupid things like prank on each other.
-Me and Tae always bickering and Jimin trying to stop us, after some time he used to get soo frustrated and leave us there on that place. When we used to realise Jimin is not with us we used to struggle to find him.
- As I got into university everything was still the same the bickering, teasing. On my 18th birthday they both were with me all along in the bar as I wanted to getting drunk.
- With their help I sneak out of the house at midnight to go on a bike ride with them together on streets of Seoul. Have coffee at a small cafe sometimes having ramen. This is our youth.
- But we always have to be careful because of my parents. If they came to know that I am best friend with the son of our worker and their biggest rival's son I don't know what will happen to me. They are extremely egotistic and greedy which I hate.
- I pushed all my thoughts away and started to get ready. I put on a peach colour sweater and over that a knee length dress. I leaved my hair down and wore a pair of white snickers.

💕Jimin pov
- Me and Tae we were both waiting at the parking for Y/n to arrive.
- "That little brat must have overslept." said Tae sighing.
- "I called her in morning to wake her up but she didn't receive my clall and now she is going to drive the car fast. I just hope she is safe."
- "I hope she don't kill anyone on the way." we laughed.
- "Yeah!"
- "Soo, when are you planning to tell her?" Tae questioned me out of nowhere.
- "What?" I asked confused.
- "That you like her." I was shocked by his direct statement.
- "Who?" I questioned even when I knew answer too well.
- "Dont act like that. I know you like Y/n more than best friend. She is too idiot to not see and you are more idiot to not tell her." he said.
- "But she dont see me in the same way." I replied sadly fiddling with my fingers.

💕Flashback- some days before
- "How do you feel after your first week at university." I asked Y/n as we were having a night walk at the park. In the bright street lights, sound of insects felt like music to ears. The full moon shining high in the sky surrounded by twinkling stars.
- "A lot good. Mom dad are proud as I easily got admission on my own grades. They are deciding to arrange a little success party with all family." she replied happily.
- "Oh, its good. When I got in university I took Mom on a dinner date as I earn some money in vacation. It was first time she went to a restaurant after dad died." I said remembering the beautiful memory. She was so proud of me that day. The smile on her face I can never forget.
- "Yeah, i know." She replied and sat on a bench looking up at the sky.
- We were sitting on bench but as I examined her movements I can tell she wanted to tell me something but she was hesitating.
-"Do you have anything to tell me." I asked concerned.
-"Noo. Actually, do you know Mark Lee from my class." Ahe asked shoting her head up.
- "Yeah, that popular boy." I replied in a no time because everyone was basically drooling over him from first day. But why was she asking me.
-"Yes, so he kind off caught my attention." she said fiddling with her fingers.
- "You wanna say you have a crush on him." I asked a bit shocked and broken.
- "If thats what it called then yes. But dont tell Tae he will make my life hell by always teasing me. Remember how I used to tease him when he was dating that Yerim girl. He is really good at taking revenge." she said hesitating.
-"Okay. Your secret is safe with me." I smiled at her thiugh deep I was scattered.
-"Thank you Jimin. I love you." She hugged me tightly.
-"Ok..ok... Dont touch me you stink." I said covering my mouth with my hands. She started beating me playfully. In fact I loved her vanilla scent.
- I saw at her giggling face. She looks so beautiful that I just want her to be happy. I cupped her face and kissed her on forehead.
- "Jimin, what happened?" she said because of my sudden action.
- "Nothing, I just can't believe you we have grown soo much. I remember the day we meet how you made me laugh. You were soo small back then. Thanks."
- She immediately hugged me. "Thanks to you for always being there for me. You and Tae are the best things in my life."
- She was tearing up. "Aww!! Is my stinky baby crying now?" I started running in the park.
- "SHUT UP, YOU!!" she started to run after me.

💕Present

- "Have you asked her?" I was interupted as Tae asked me.
- "I guess we should go to class or we will be late." I said annoyed.
- We both headed to the class as our lecture was going to start.

💕Y/n pov

- As I reached at the university I parked my car in the parking. Jimin and Tae weren't there. I guessed the lecture must have started.
- I ran to my class. As I reached there I immediately opened the door. I was out of breath, "Teacher, may... I come in...?"
- "Yes Miss.Y/n, dont be late next time." He said.
- There was only one seat empty in the class. That too beside Mark. My crush.
- "Go sit beside Mark." Teacher ordered.
- I bowed to the teacher and got there beside him and sat there.
- "Hii..." I said.
- "Oh, hey." he replied and started to write notes.
- His 'hey' was a bit cold. I averted my gaze from him and started to concentrate on studies.

💕Time skip- Break

- It was break. I packed my bag and headed out to find Jimin and Tae. I found them in corridor. Seeing me they immediately got me in a group hug.
- "I cant breathe guys."
- "Then don't." Tae said giggling.
- I playfully hit him on his shoulder but it hurted my palm. "Ouch... are you a rock?"
- "Only for you." he smirked.
- "Lets go and eat something." Jimin suggested.
- " You guys head towards cafeteria I will be back in 2 mins." Tae said.
- "Where are you going leaving us." I asked doing a pout.
- "To washroom. Do you wanna come
Y/nie?" he said coming towards me.
- "Eww!!! Go..." I pushed him slightly.
- Jimin and I sat on the table. "Soo, i told you about that guy.... My crush."
- "Yeah, the Mark Lee guy. What about him."
- "Today, I sat beside him in lectures." I was so excited.
- "Ohh, so did you talk." He asked.
- "Noo, he becomes a totally different person in class. A lott serious and concentrated. He looked soo handsome while taking notes." I said reminding his face.
- "Awwwww!!!! Someone is shy..." Jimin teased me.
- "Jimin... stop." I bit him on shoulder.
- "Hey guys. What's going on? Why is Y/n soo red." Tae said and sat beside Jimin.
- "Nothing. Just about studies."
- "Y/n I guess you should tell him." Jimin said.
- "Ok, but promise me you will not tease me." I said as I was unsure about him.
- "Oh, you know that's not possible." Tae said smirking.
-"Fine, I amnot telling." I said and concentrated on my food.
- "Oh com on, I will try not to tease." he said in a convincing tone.
- "Ok, do you know Mark Lee?" I asked.
- "Yeah."
- "Y/n has crush on him." Jimin said immediately.
- "Aww!!! Little Y/nie has got a crush. My revenge is on." He said smirking.
- I just rolled my eyes. As I know I am gonna get teased now a lot.