I still love you

💕 Y/n pov

- I woke up early in the morning to get ready and have a breakfast. My appointment was at 10 am and I didn't wanted to be late. After my morning routine I left the hotel room and had a refreshing walk on the beautiful streets of Tokyo.
- I had a breakfast in a cafe. Life was lonely but I had got used to it. I wish there was a person beside me holding me close while we walk on the streets.
- I watched the couples passing by. They all looked so happy. I wondered where was Jimin. Was he alright? Did he got successful and achieved his dreams? When will he come back to me?
- Immersed in my thoughts I was walking on crowded streets. Then I received a call from Mr. Kang saying that he is waiting for me. I immediately walked back to the hotel where Mr. Kang was waiting for me.
- Sitting in the car he drove us to the main office of Nakamoto corporation. I gasped seeing the huge building. As we entered I immediately went towards the reception.
" Hello, I am from Min corporations. I took an appointment of Mr. Nakamoto yesterday." I said showing her my business card.
- " Ohh... Welcome mam. Please be seated. Sir will come in some time." She said showing me the couch to sit.
- I went towards the couch and sat down with Mr. Kang by my side. I was feeling really nervous. I decided to go through the points I needed to speak there. It was the most important meeting I have ever attended and I needed to do my best.

- After some time I saw someone coming. Everyone was bowing to that male so I stood up and bowed to him too. The receptionist came to me after some time.
- " Mam, you can go inside." She informed me.
- " Thank you." I said to her and went towards the direction of office.
- When I reached there I softly knocked on the door.
- " Please come in." Said a sweet voice from inside.
- I immediately entered with a small smile plastered on my face.
" Good morning sir. Myself Ms. Y/n Min from Min corporations." I said giving my hand for a handshake.
- " Welcome, Ms. Y/n. Myself Yuta Nakamoto." He respectfully stood up from his place and did a handshake.
- " Please have a sit." he said and we sat in front of him. " So, what makes you come all way Japan from South Korea?" He asked politely.
- His personality was really impressive and charming. His politeness reminded me a lot of Jimin. He was extremely handsome too.
- I started to explain him my whole purpose of this meeting. He listened to everything and his expression looked pretty convincing.
" Your idea is really good Ms. Y/n. To protect your employees job you made this bold move and its really appreciating." He praised me.
- " Thank you so much." The nervousness in my body started to fade away bit by bit.
- " But I need to discuss about this with my father and colleague who will work with you in Seoul. He is korean too and I am sure you both will get along really well." He said looking into the details which I had put in a file.
- " Okay. As you say. How much time will it take for process?" I asked nervously.
- " You can meet my colleague he will come here any minute. I will discuss about this with my father tonight and will let you know by tomorrow." He looked up showing a bright smile.
- " Fine." I said returning the smile.
- " I'll ask in reception if he is here." He said immediately calling.
- " Is Mr. Park here?" He asked on call.
- " Send him in my cabin...."
" He will be here any minute." He said hanging up the phone.

- After some time I heard the opening of door.
" Sir, you called." That voice, it was familiar. I immediately looked back and saw the figure I was dying to see.
- Jimin. He was standing there in a coat looking more handsome than ever. His hair weren't black anymore. They were blonde which made my heart skip a beat. My eyes brimmed with tears.
- He was staring at me with an expressionless face. It made my heart broke. Did he really forgot me? Am I having a dream?
- " Jimin... This is Ms. Y/n from Min cooperations of Seoul. She is here with a proposal. I think you should listen to her carefully about it." He said and Jimin sat on a chair in front of me.
- " Sure. " He said smiling. God that eye smile. I missed it so much.
- I was in trance and forgot everything at the sight of him. But he wasn't even sparing a glance at me which made me sad. But anyhow I gathered some courage and started to explain him things. He liked the idea and agreed to do it.
- " As we both liked the idea the confirmation will be given tomorrow." Yuta said looking at me.
- " Okay, sir. I'll take a leave now. You can call me at any time." I said handing him my business card.
- " Sure, Ms. Y/n. Have a good day."
- " You too, sir." I said but this time didn't even spare a glance at Jimin. Neither he uttered a word or even a goodbye.

- I exited the office and felt a hand grab me by my wrist.
" Y/n..." I recognized the voice and turned to see the person.
- " I have to talk with you. Can you please come to my cabin." He said with pleading eyes. How can I say no to that face. I turned to Mr. Kang.
- " You can continue your day. I will return to hotel on my own." I told him and he went away without any other word.
- He took me to his cabin while holding my hand. A smile crept on my face. He looked more mature and handsome. His height didn't increase that much but I was still shorter than him.
- He opened the door and I went inside. He locked the door while I was busy looking around his office. My eyes landed on a photoframe on wall. It was of me Tae and Jimin from our last trip.
- My brain travelled back on the lane of beautiful memories. We were just naughty students who loved to prank teachers. I remembered those happy times which brought tears in my eyes.

💕Jimin pov

- I was nervous from morning. I was so excited that I didn't sleep whole night. The thought if she loved me still the same way troubled me.
- Finally I got the call from Yuta when I was restlessly sitting in my cabin. I immediately rushed towards his cabin. I needed to show a straight face because I can't bring my personal life in such important meeting.
- I went inside and saw Y/n. She looked mesmerizing. Her short hair... She looked more confident, mature and smart. It was hard to get my eyes off her.
- I still tried my best to not look at her. But wasn't able to stop myself from stealing glances at her. She lookes hurt from her expression. It was really hard for me to resist from taking her into my arms.
- After meeting when she went out I held her by her wrist and invited her to my cabin. She gladly agreed and I took her there. When she entered I locked the door so that no one can disturb us.
- I saw her getting emotional seeing our photoframe hanging on wall of my cabin. I cleared my thought to gain her attention. She flinched a bit and looked behind at me.
- I wanted to hug her but I was afraid if she would feel uncomfortable about it.
" How are you?" I asked moving closer to her.
- " Good I guess. What about you?" She asked concerned.
- " I am fine now." I said smiling at her.
- " You really look good in this hair and dress. A total businessman." She said admiring me.
- " And you look much smart and confident in short hair. Its really suits you." She instantly blushed and looked away.
- " Thank you." She said shyly.
- " Do you still love me?" I asked being hesitant. I might knew the answer but I wanted her to say it.
- " Of course I do Jimin. There wasn't a day when I didn't miss you. You promised me you'll come back and I did wait because I believed in you. Why are you asking this question? Did you find someone else? Do you love some other woman?" She wasn't stopping with questions. Her eyes glistened with tears.
- I moved closer to her and shut her up with connecting my lips with her. She stood frozen on her spot but eventually gave in and kissed me back. I smiled against her lips and kissed her with more passion.
- I pulled away and cupped her face in my hands.
" Thanks for waiting. I love you so much. I promise to never leave you alone. Everything will be right this time." I said and wiped the tears streaming down her eyes.
- " I love you too." She said and pecked my lips. I hugged her and nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck.
" I missed you so much..." I said lifting her up and made her sit on my desk.
- " Lets start a life together at Seoul if Mr. Nakamoto agrees to the deal." She said caressing my face.
- " He will agree. I know him very well." I said smirking.
- " Really?" She said raising her eyebrows.
- " Yeahhhh..." I said smiling and pecked her cheeks. I wasn't able to get enough of her.
" Lets have a day out. I want to spend my whole day with you." I said caressing her hands.
- " But will your boss agree?"
- " Who boss? Yuta is my best friend. We have always worked together. He had always been there for me when I cried because I missed you."
- " Ohh..." She gasped in shock.
- " Then lets go." I said and help her get off the desk.
- " Lets go." She said intertwining our hands. I saw the promise rings on both the hands. I gave it to her on our first date and she wore it even today.
- Then I knew she was the one. My one true love. I sweared to keep her happy always. She went through a lot for me and that was enough for me make her life bliss from now on.