New Apartment

💕1 month later

💕Y/n pov

- Its been 1 month to our relationship. These were golden days of my life. I felt like everday I was living in heaven. I never have been soo much happy.
- Dream. That's what I'll call it. Every moment I wanted to pinch myself to realise this is real. I loved him like a crazy. I wondered often was loving someone this much possible.
- Today was an important day for both of us but it was kind off more big for me. I was going to ask my parents about moving out from this house and shift to another. Well, I have saved money from a long time. I wanted to buy an apartment close to Jimin's house.
- Last month we had exams. Due to his and my studies we didn't got that much time to spend together. If I shift to new house things would be easier. We can study together and he can also teach me.
- Jimin is like really clever and smart. His brain works fast. He often helps me and Tae in our studies. While studying he turns into total different person; strict, serious, attentive, focused.... Messing with this Jimin is never good.
- I walked down the stairs of the house and went towards my father who was reading newspaper.
" Dad, I wanted to talk with you." I said standing in front of him.
" Ohh... Y/n how are you?" He asked setting his newspaper aside giving all his attention to me.
- " Soo... Dad... Uk grandfather struggled a lot while establishing our company and you while making it bigger in SK. I am obviously heir to this company. And sometimes I feel like a really spoiled brat. Like I don't do a single thing on my own. Soo, I saved some money from past months and I want to buy an apartment near the mansion. I realized that I have become lazy and depend on people around me a lott. I wanna try doing things on my own. I wanna live on my own." I said explaining him.
- " But you can do it here too... I mean I will ask maids to not work for you..." He said frowning his eyebrows.
- " Dad... You know that will not happen... And anyways I am 18 now. Everyone stays alone... I cant leave here like forever uk..."
I said placing my hand on his lap convincing him.
- " Ohkk... Fine..." He said throwing his hands in air and giggling.
" But first ask your mum too..." He said and I nodded.
- " What do you wanna ask Y/n?" I heard a voice from behind and immediately turned back and saw my mum. I smiled at her as she made herself comfortabe on the couch beside dad.
- I explained her whole thing like I did to dad. Her expression wasn't that pleasant
" No, you are not going." She said in a stern voice.
- "Whyy mom... Dont you want all your friends to know that your daughter is brave to live independently. Even the apartment she bought by saving money." I said. I knew which card to play at which time. I was ace in such things. She thought about it for some time.
- "Ohkk... You can... But I'll visit you a lot. And no dirty things there..." She said warning me.
- "Yahhh mom... Trust me..." I said. Getting up from there I ran to my room to take out my packed bags. Yaah, I knew it beforehand that I was going to convince them.
- The whole thing was a big surprise for Jimin. I wanted to decorate the whole apartment and take him there. After completing all the formalities of apartment I finally got the key in my hand. I felt proud of myself the most in that moment.
- About Jimin, I told him that I was busy with some family stuff. Soo, I would meet him later that day. He was a bit upset about it but it was all going to be worth at the end of the day.
- I went to buy some stuff for dinner and decoration. Going through the aisles in the mall my eyes landed on nike shoes. I remembered that Jimin love this brand. I quickly put a pair of shoes in the cart.
- I paid for the bills and went outside. After coming home I decorated it with rose petals and candles. On one wall I hung a collage of our pictures.
- The kitchen was already set. I started cooking his favorite dish and arranged it on the dining table. I texted him half an hour ago asking him to be ready.
- I cleaned up a bit and exited the house checking everything was alright. I reached his house in no time. The fact that our places were really close made me happy.
- I saw him standing outside looking like a complete model. He was ready to ruin every model's career. Seeing me he ran towards the car hoping inside.
- He locked the car and looked towards me. Grabbing my neck he pulled me towards him capturing my lips into a kiss. My heart exploded everytime he did it. Like small bombs were bursting inside me. My whole body ignited at his touch.
- My hands rested on his shoulders while his hands were on the neck. Our lips were perfectly moving in sync. His plumpy lips were soo addictive that I never got over them.
- He pulled away from kiss and hugged me lightly
" Happy 1st moth anniversary babe." He said biting my earlobe making me giggle at the ticklish sensation.
- " Happy 1st month anniversary to you too.." I said pecking his pink lips again.
" Wear his bandana and don't remove it until I say so... If you do I'll be really upset." I said giving him bandana as it was all a surprise for him.
- "Is this really necessary?" He questioned me.
- " Yeahh... It is... Now don't talk and wait for some time." I said.
- " Okay... I won't." He said putting the bandana. His face was almost covered. Forehead with hair eyes and almost nose with bandana. The only visible part was his beautiful lips. I slided all my pervy thoughts aside and focused on driving.
- After reaching there I guided him all the way to get to my apartment through elevator. I opened the door and entered the house.
"Are you ready?" I asked him as I hold him by his arms.
- "Yaah Baby... Please take this out now." He said whining.
- "Ohkkk...." I said and took out the bandana.