Date with Mark

💕 Next day at school

💕Y/n's pov- Parking area

-I got to school early today. Jimin and Tae arrived at the same time as me.
-"Good morning Y/naah!!!" Tae screemed and came to hug me.
- "Yah, good morning Tae. Why are you soo excited today?"
- "Should I need a reason to be happy?" he raised his eyebrow and said.
- "Oh, Tae." Jimin came from back and putting his hand over Tae's shoulder. "Y/n you know, Tae's is exited because last night he got a date with that Jisoo girl."
- "Ooooohhhh" I did a big Oh.
- "Cant you keep a little thing to yourself." Tae looked at Jimin being pissed and started running after him to beat him.
- Jimin started to run and hide behind the cars.
"Hey guys, I am going to class." I yelled.
They didn't even listen to me as they were busy in their games.

💕In class
- I reached the class early. Mark was only there. He immediately smiled as he saw me. He gestured me to sit beside him.
- 'Is this real? I just entered class and my crush smiled at me and even asked me to sit with him. My heart is beating soo fast. I guess I will faint at any moment now.'
-"Hey, Y/n. Good morning." he said as I sat beside him.
-"Hii. Good morning." I said shyly.
-"You are on time today... rather I'ould say you are early." he said looking at me.
-"Yeah!!! Today I wake up on time and got ready fast.... Soo I am here early." I said facing him.
-"Good... I would love to see your face first every morning when i'll come to class." he said smirking at me. 'God! What is up with him today.'
-"Ohh..." were only the words that escaped from my mouth. I felt my cheeks redden on his comment. I was a whole blushing mess trying to look away. When he was directly looking at me.

-"Hey, look at me." He hold my chin in his two fingers and turned my face so that he can see me. "Oh my god! U are soo red. U look cute." He said and pinched on my cheeks.
-'Noo... you are cute'.I said in my mind. His laugh... I am already addicted to it. His smile is soo beautiful. His brown eyes soo beautiful, I can get lost in them forever. I was feeling soo good just by staring at him. Yesterday he wasn't like this but this sudden change in his behavior amused me and I was loving it.
-"You can take a picture." he said.
-I snapped from my thoughts. "S.. Sorry..." I stuttered.
- All the students started to come in the class one by one followed by the teacher. He immediately started teaching.
- I glanced towards Mark. He looked soo focused while studying. I wasn't able to get enough of him.
- "Miss Y/n, it will be good if you concentrate a bit here also." Teacher said looking at me.
- "Sorry sir." I apologized and sat in my seat. This was soo embarrassing.

💕Time skip

- As techer stepped out of the class everyone started to pack their bags to head out of class as all today's lectures were over.
- I was putting my books in my bag. I was already soo embarrassed because of the scene that happened in class. I didn't dare to look at Mark or talk to him.
- "Hey Y/n, would like to go out for coffee with me sometime?" He asked making my eyes wide.
- "Yeah, sure." I managed to reply.
- "Like a date?" He questioned looking at me with glistening eyes.
- I was in total shock my eyes wide open seeing my expression he immediately said
" Its okay if you don't want to."
- He got up from the seat to leave the class.
- I held his hand, "Mark... I would love to go on a da... date with you ." I replied.
- He bend down to my height as I was sitting. "You know, you look soo cute when you blush."
- I just hide my face in the palm of my hands. This boy was making me go crazy.
- "Soo, meet me at the park near school at 6pm. Is it fine?" he said.
- "Yeah, I'll be there." I said smiling at him and got up from my sit.
- "Alright, byee I'll meet you soon." He placed his left hand on my neck and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead leaving me there still, standing in the shock.

💕Time skip- At home

- "Ahh, what should I wear???" I was searching for a beautiful dress in my big closet to wear on a date.
- After some time I picked out four dresses. They were all good and now i was confused between them.
- "I guess, I'll just ask Jimin and Tae." I took my phone from the pocket of my jeans. I tried all the four dresses and took the pic.
Gc of tae, jimin and y/n.
(She asks them to choose a dress for her date. Tae chooses one but Jimin doesn't reply. She then asks him specifically and he agree for tht dress.)

- After thanking them I started to get ready for the date. I just did a simple make up and curled my hair.
- I watched myself in a mirror last time before going out. It was already 5:45. I took my car keys and got out of the house.
- It always take me time of 15mins to go to school and we were going to meet in the park near school so I am glad i wasn't late.

💕At the Park

- As i got out of the car I saw Mark standing at the entrance of park with a beautiful rose in his hand. The cloths he wore were really simple but he still managed to look breathtaking.
- I approached towards with him with a smile on my face.
"Beautiful rose for the beautiful lady." he said giving the flower to me.
- "That's really beautiful. Thanks." I said blushing.
- "You look soo gorgeous today." he said starring at me.
- "Th...thank you."
- "Should we have a walk inside."
- "Yes... Sure..." I said.
- As we were walking in the park. He suddenly intervined our hands. My heart was beating really fast.
- Talking about various topics from here and there we got to know each other more. Afterwards we went into a cafe opposite the park.

- As we got there we sat on a table near the window. The weather was so pleasant and presence of Mark made it more beautiful.
- He made me laugh by telling me his pranks in high school. He also told me about his past relationships.
- When he asked me about my past high school memories and relationships the only people came to my mind were Jimin and Tae.
- I realised how much fun we had together. And relationships I was never in any. Mark was shocked knowing I was never in a relationship. While we were chatting a waiter came to take our orders.
- "Hello, sir what would you like to order?"
- "One coffee for me and for you Y/n?" he asked turning towards me.
- "I will also take coffee." I said.

💕Time skip

- We were out of the cafe now. He held both of my hands.
- "Y/n I really had a good time today."
- "Yeah, me too." I said looking at the ground still not being used to his sweet gestures.
- He hugged me and I hugged him back. Seperating he put his left had on my cheeck and I leaned in his touch.
- "I am willing to take you on more dates in future."
- I just smiled to him and nodded. He was looking straight in my eyes and then at my lips.
- I was afraid because I haven't kissed before. 'What if I am not a good kisser.'
- I pushed him a little, "I'll see you on Monday. Bye."
- I took long steps towards my car. I quickly started my car and drove off without even looking at back.