Safe place

💕 Jimin pov

- In break I saw a crowd gathered in the halfway me and Tae quickly went to them.
"Y/n'd dad killed his father, she deserved this."
"Mark is cruel. He shouldn't have done such a childish act."
I hear these types of whispering making me more curious.
- Me and Tae both grabbed a boy name Yunki,
"Hey buddy, what happened here?"
- "Aren't you both best friends with Y/n?"
- "Yeah, we are." we both replied in unison to him.
- "Actually, Mark played with her."
- "What the heck!!! That mf bitch." I got furious hearing that statement. I was ready to fight but Tae hold me.
- "Can you tell us exactly what happened?" Tae asked calmly.
- "I don't know much but I guess Mark's dad was employee at Y/n's company and was fired for no reason. He said his father suffered from depression and died. So, he want to cause some pain to Y/n so that her family will see her depressed and won't be able to do anything for her like he wasn't able to do anything for his father."
- "Ohh, Thank you buddy. Do you know where she is?" Tae asked.
- "She ran away with her bag I don't know where."
- "Fine." Tae said.
- "Are you sure we have to do this? We will be in a big problem if anyone see us." Tae said.
- "Yeah, I am." I assured him.

- We both asked some students about Mark and they told us that he was in washroom. We both together rushed there.
- As we both entered we saw him lining on the sink. We motioned the two other boys there to go back and they left silently.
- Mark raised his face and saw both of us behind him in mirror. He immediately turned around.
- "So, as expected Y/n's bodyguards arrived. By the way I am sorry Jimin I didn't wanted to take her from you but you know I wanted revenge." He said laughing.
- My anger boiled and I started to punch him really hard. Tae was trying to stop me but I punched him till his nose bleed.
- He was laying on the floor miserable. Trying to gain some energy to stand back.
"Jimin leave him. Its enough. He got what he deserved." I stood up.
- Tae grabbed him by his coller making him look into his eyes
" Look, if we saw you near her... you are dead. I understand that don't have father and your family suffered because of her dad but don't play childish games of revenge. Don't show me your face. And don't even dare to talk about this outside otherwise worse will happen to you. You know whose son I am and I am capable of doing many things. So shut your filthy mouth." Tae grunted at him.
- He just ran from there total afraid. He never thought we will be able to do something like this.
- "Do you know where is she?" Tae turned around and asked me.
- "I guess we both know."
- We both quickly took our bags and went to car. Hurriedly we went to the place we both know Y/n was.

💕Flashback

💕Jimin pov

- "Come on Y/n. We don't have much time. Tae is waiting outside. Just use this ladder and come down I will hold it."
- "No, Jimin. I might fall." She was terrified.
- "Do you trust me?" I asked.
- "Yes... But.."
- "No buts, just come down."
- She came down swiftly and I helped her to stand on the ground. She hugged me tightly.
"I missed you."
- "Seriously Y/n we meet yesterday."
- "But still." She said pouting. I chuckled at her cuteness.
- It was a normal night when I helped Y/n to sneak out of her home. We have done this many times but everytime with different method. I think one day I will be expert in helping her sneak out.
- We got out from a small door in the back of mansion. Tae was waiting for us on his bike. His bike was a limited edition one designed for 3 people.
- "So, where are we going today?" Y/n asked.
- "Somewhere special." Tae said giving us helmets to wear.
- We reached that place in 30 minutes. It was a cliff and from the top whole city can be seen. There was a tree and below it was a bench.
- The three of us went and sat there opening our soju bottles. There was a peaceful silence which we all were enjoying.
- "Guys, this is so mesmerizing. Thanks for bringing me here." Y/n said.
- "Yeah, it is. Actually many people don't know about this place so it is peaceful." Tae said.
- "Yeah, the city looks beautiful from here." I said.
- "Whenever I will be down I'll come here. If you both are unable to find me sometime just come here." Y/n said.
- "Okay." we both said in unison.
- As I was sitting in the middle they both laid their head on my shoulder. One side I have Taehyung whom I call my soulmate and on one side the most beautiful girl and my love Y/n. I wondered what would have been my life without them.