My boyfriend is my secret bodyguard!

💕Y/n pov

- Next morning I woke up wraped in his arms. His head buried in my chest while our legs were entangled. I ran my hand through his silky hair and kissed his forehead.
- I tried to get out of his grip to shower. When I sat up Jimin pushed me down immediately. He opened his eyes staring at me lovingly. I kissed him on his lips as I remembered the scenes from yesterday night and his gentleness in every move.
- " Good morning baby." He said peppering my face with butterfly kisses.
- " Good morning..." I responded and he pulled back pecking my lips last time.
- I interwined our hands and kissed his hand lightly.
" Dont ever leave me." I said caressing the back of his hand on my ckeeks.
- " I won't." He said smiling. I just smiled at him.
- " Should we shower together?" He suggested.
- " Sure." I said getting up. But I felt pain between my legs. They were weak. Jimin noticed my expression and furrowed his eyebrows.
- " Are you alright?" He asked.
- " Yeah, just a little bit sore down there. " I replied bitung my lips.
- He got up wearing his boxers and reach to my side of the bed. He swiftly lifted my naked body up bridal style in his arms. I wrapped my arms securely around his neck.
- He opened the door of washroom and placed me on the counter. He started to prepare the bathtub for us. After the water was filled he placed me in it and got inside too.
- My back rested on his hard chest while he left some kisses on my shoulder. It was relaxing being in his arms. He showered me with all his love which was more than enough for me.

💕Y/n's dad pov

- I came to the office in morning and suddenly my assistant Mr. Wang came barging in. He was almost out of his breath and held a pendrive in his hand. I made him sit on chair and gave him some water first to drink.
- " Sir, Miss. Y/n was attacked by Mr. Kai's men. They wanted to kidnap her I guess." He said hurriedly.
- " What?" I stood up in a shock slamming my hands on the desk.
- " Don't worry Sir. She is safe." He said and a relief rushed through my body. I breathed out and sat on my chair again.
- " She went to a club yesterday night. In the cctv camera near outside the club it was recorded that a man took her forcefully out. But then a man of her age followed her. He fought bravely with his six men. I guess the man who held Miss.Y/n ran away afterwards." He said handing me the pendrive.
- I immediately plugged it in my laptop and started to watch the video. Whole time Y/n was cut out of the video and only visible thing was the man fighting with men. I observed everything carefully.
- " Who is this boy?" I asked.
- " I git his profile from website of university. His name is Park Jimin. He is a year senior to Ms. Y/n." He said handing me the profile of boy.
- " Bring him to me after they return from the trip." I ordered him and we went out of the cabin.
- Security of Y/n was important for me. I had an urge to call her and so I did.
- "Hello sweetie. How are you?"
- " Dad... I am good. This place is really beautiful."
- " Are you enjoying your time?"
- " Yes, dad. A lot."
- " Stay with your friends all time. Dont go alone anywhere."
- " Yeah, dad."
- " Take care of yourself. I'll hang up now."
- " You too dad. Goodbye."
- " Goodbye."

- I hung up the phone. She sounded happy which meant she was safe. I signed in relief and started to do my work.

💕7 days later

💕Jimin pov

- I woke up in the morning in my room. Yesterday night we returned from the trip. I felt so happy these past days. I spent all the 24 hours of day with Y/n.
- Days enjoying by visiting various places and nights in each other arms or doing things. I blushed remembering those nights. Her fragile body under me begging me to touch, squirming and trembling thinking of those nights I realised that me and Y/n has got more close to each other.

- I quickly got out of my bed and showered. Well the universities were starting from today so I ate my breakfast and went out of my house. I saw a black car parked in front.
- A huge men wearing sunglasses was leaning on the car. I approached towards him and he shot his head up.
" Good morning Park Jimin." the man said removing his sunglasses.
- " By any chance, do I know you?" I asked being confused.
- " No... But you might be knowing Mr. Min. I am his personal assistant." He said showing me his business card. My eyes widened in surprise.
- " He wants to meet you. Can you please come with me." I gulped looking at him. My mind filled with questions. Did he came to know about our relationship? I thought.
- " Wh...yy??" I said stuttering.
- " Just come. You'll know." He said assuring me and I sat in his car.

🌸Time skip

- I stood in front of Mr. Min's office with Mr. Kang. He knocked on the door and we both entered in the room. I bowed at him and he asked me to sit on couch.
- Mr. Kang left the office leaving me alone. I kept tapping my shoes as I felt nervous. He sat in front of me.
" What's your relationship with Y/n?" He asked and I gulped.
- " She is my junior and we are friends too." I said wanting to sound confident.
- " You need to do a job for me kid. I'll pay you for that." He said and I staed at him in confusion.
- " I saw the clip where you saved Y/n and beat those 6 people. That was beave of you and I'm really impressed. The attack was planned by my enemies and theu are still aiming Y/n I think. I want you to be her bodyguard and keep her safe. I don't want to let her know so I 'm asking you." He said to me which took me by surprise.
- " Till how much time?" I asked.
- " I guess two months. " He replied.
- " I'll do it. I'll protect her." I said confidently because my girlfriend's life was on stake.
- " I'll give you the keys of neighboring house of Y/n's apartment. I want you to stay there and keep close watch on her." He said.
- " I'll try my best sir." I said bowing and then he gestured me to leave his office.