First date with Jimin

💕 Y/n pov

- Jimin helped me to sneak out of the house. It wasn't that mom and dad weren't home but the workers and maids here are asked to take care of me. Everyone knows Jimin so we just wanted to avoid taking any risk.
- He bought the ladder towards my window which was gladly on first floor and I climbed down. As I was on the last step of ladder I immediately jump on him hugging him tightly as I missed him soo much. He stumbled back a little but embraced me in hug.
- As he said to wear some cozy cloths I just put on a hoodie and shorts. I kept my hair open as it looked good. He wore a green turtle neck and a black jeans. Ofc I have seen him wearing that before but today he looked different... more handsome and sexy.
- As we went out I saw Tae'a bike.
"Come on Y/n aah." Jimin said grabbing my hand and running towards bike.
- "Tae gave it to you?" I asked.
- "Yeah, I asked him to len me." I said scratching my neck.
- "That's good. So, where are we going?" I asked.
- "Umm... Thats a surprise." He said putting helmet on his head.
- "Ughh... I hate surprises." I said whining.
- "Come on baby, just some time. You will be there." He said sitting on the bike.
- "Ohhk..." I said rolling my eyes. But inside the butterflies were flying. He just called me baby.
- "Hold me tight." he said.
- "What...??" I said as I was in my thoughts.
- He grabbed both my hands wrapping them around his torso. I just sat there holding him tightly enjoying the closeness.

- Travelling through the woods, under the night sky on abandoned roads we both reached a small farmhouse. On the bike we didn't even exchange any words, just enjoying the ride.
- "What's this?" I asked Jimin.
- "Its Tae's farmhouse." he said.
- "Hmm..."
- We entered the house and he took me to the back of the house. The whole way was covered with candles on the side. I was impressed by his efforts.
- As we reached there my jaw dropped from seeing the view in front of me. There was a beautiful lawn and tree having beautiful lights on it. There was a grill and meat. A table and two chairs below the tree. Everywhere beautiful candles lightened. I immediately turned around and hugged him. He knows very well what I love.
- "Did you like it?" he asked rubbing my back.
- "I loved it." I said kissing his cheek.
- "Lets eat then." he said taking my hand as we we sat on the table.
- He grilled the meat and we chatted there there. This was complete opposite of what we have done before. It was romantic. The atmosphere was full of love.
- He was a lot funnier these days. Whenever he joked about something we laughed really hard. I never noticed how beautiful his eye smile is.
- Sitting with him just chatting and eating was something now that I wanted daily. I never thought and imagined of the moment I was in. But it became the most beautiful moment of my life where the only thing I feel was immense amount of happiness and love.

💕Flashback

💕Jimin pov

- I decided to take Y/n on a date to a park. There I decided to place a table and have a dinner made by me. But when I chatted with Taehyung the plan changed.
- "Jimin, you can't just take her to park." Tae said sighing.
- "Then what am I supposed to do. You know I cant take her to any fancy restaurant. So, I want to make her food and feed." I said explaining him exactly what I wanted to do.
- "Ohk, you can take her to my farmhouse. No, one lives there just guard. We can go before and decorate the place. And you just take my bike to take her there. Its just a bit far." He said.
- "Tae I can't. I don't wanna feel like using you." I said as I didn't feel it right.
- "Jimin, don't be like this. Just this time. Its your first date. Think about Y/n." I thought about her and changed my mind.
- " Ohhk, lets do it." I said getting up. Tae smiled at me and we did all the things as decided.

💕Present

💕Y/n pov

- After the dinner I was standing in the lawn stargazing I felt two arms back hugging me. He held me tightly resting his head on my shoulder.
- "I am sorry, I can't take you on a dinner to a fancy restaurant. But I promise one day I'll take you on a date to most famous restaurant in Korea." He said hiding his face in crook of my neck.
- I turned around resting my hands on his cheeks as he placed his hands on my waist caressing it.
"You dont need to. I feel happy like this. I need you and your love." I said caressing his cheek.
- "Wow! You are more cheesy than I thought." he said raising his eyebrow.
- "Yaah, you shit Park Jimin." I started hitting him on his chest as he joked about me. It wasn't new for me but now it felt different.
- He grabbed both of hands pulling me towards him as I fought back. Finally he grabbed me by my waist holding me tightly towards his chest. He stared at me looking directly into soul. His eyes warmed my soul. The words were no more important for us to tell our feelings.
- "I am sorry. I won't tease you if you don't like..... I love you Y/n from a long time. I cant even remember. You were not only my best friend but more to me. I want to be a man for you so that your father wont hesitate to give your hand to me.... I promise you I will work more hard from now on." he said with teary eyes making me tear up.
- "I know, you will." I said cupping his face as I felt proud of him. I quickly pulled him into a passionate kiss. The one that I longed for since morning. Holding each other more tightly making sure to never let go.
- Soon we let go off each other resting our heads on each other.
"Does that mean I am your soulmate now?" I asked him jokingly.
- "Noo, its still Taehyung." He said sternly.
- I started to laugh. I knew the answer from the beginning though I asked him. He also laughed losing his control over his body clinging onto me.