Everyone knows

💕 2 months later

💕 Jimin pov

- Its been 2 months since I started to live with Y/n. We both have been best friends for a long time so it was easy to live in same house. Always staying with each other throughout the day was really good.
- There were many times when I saw men following us. But I protected her from everyone. I fought with those people without her noticing.
- Her dad kept track of her well being by always contacting me. He trusted me with her safety which was good. If in future he comes to know about our relationship I think he will agree for us.
- Again it was a lazy morning with Y/n in my arms. She was sound asleep because she was exhausted from yesterday night's session. I looked towards her angelic face.
- I scanned her face tracing every beautiful detail in my mind. This was my first relationship and her's too. We both tried our best to give in it.
- I always heard relationships are ugly full of heartbreaks, fights, trust issues and crying. Our wasn't anything different but she understood me most and same I did.
- There are small arguments and fights and I believe that those help to make relationship strong sometimes. Caressing her face I felt blessed to have her. Suddenly she opened her eyes and saw me.
- Immediately snuggling more into me she held me tightly. I was able to feel her hot breath on my bare chest. I layed there stroking her hair and playing with them as it was Sunday and I didn't wanted her to wake up.

💕 Mr. Min pov (Y/n's dad)

- After 2 months as I said I was able to manage the money to give to Mr. Kai. It turned out that Park Jimin was son of our cook and his dad also worked as my driver. His dad was really honest man so it became easier for me to trust him.
- He reported every detail to Mr. Wang every time. I was able to keep access of my daughter without actually staying with her. Finally, this all was going to finish today and so I was really happy.
- " Mr. Wang, is money ready?" I asked him as he entered into my office.
- " Yes, sir. He called you at this factory which is his main office." He said showing me the address.
- " Okay. I'll be out in 10 mins. Lets go together." I said to Mr. Kang. He bowed to me and left the office.

- After about half hour I was now standing in front of this factory. I went inside followed by Mr. Kang. Mr. Kai's people checked us making sure we weren't having a weapon.
- They let us into hos office afterwards. It was all dark with only a single bulb present in the middle. Well, he was a mafia I won't accept his office to be colourful.
- " Welcome Min." He said greeting me.
- " Thanks Mr. Kai. Here your money." I said placing the bag on his table.
- " Oh friend, why are you in so hurry? I have a little surprise prepared for you." He said smirking which made me confuse.
- " What are you talking about?" I asked.
- " So eager. But first I should appreciate your daughter's bodyguard. Oh, wait sorry. Boyfriend." He said smirking. His wicked smile was getting on my nerves.
- " What the heck are you speaking. Mind your tongue." I said banging my fist on his desk.
- " Aww! You got angry. I knew you wouldn't believe so I collected proofs." He switched on the TV in front of us.
- It displayed many pics of Y/n and Jimin. Holding hands while walking on the streets. Kissing each other on cheeks and lips. Disgusting. That poor bitch how he dare to touch my diamond in that way.
- My blood was boiling with anger. I clenched my fist to control my emotions. I just wished he didn't give it to media.
- " See. I wasn't lying." He said laughing evilly.
- " Did you gave it to media?" I asked clenching my jaw in anger.
- " So, the thing is. You gave me my money 2 months late. When I threatened your daughter you gave her boyfriend money to be her bodyguard. The guy I really hate him. He broke so many bones of my people and now all of them are laying on hospital beds because of him. After all this I cant remain silent hiding such a good news. So, I might've given it to media." He said scratching his neck.
- " You punk." I was about to hold him but Mr. Wang held me back.
- " Not my fault. I suffered so much because of you. Now its your chance. You may leave now." He said glaring.
- I went out of his office slamming the door. I didn't expect this to happen at all. Were there any problem in rich guys that Y/n feel for that poor punk. She is too innocent to know that he is just playing with her.
- " Take me to Y/n." I ordered Mr. Wang after sitting in car. My phone kept blowing with different articles about my daughter.