20

Whooo! Chapter 20:)

"So you punched him?" I ask Tobias.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Tris, I couldn't control my rage, he was gonna...Nevermind." When he changes his mind, it makes me even more intrigued to know what he was going to say, so I push him for more information.

"Gonna what?"

"Nothing..."

"You punched my brother, Tobias. I want to know what he did to provoke you." Tobias sighs knowing I'm not going to give in.

"He was drunk, he was going on at me about the fact you are his and then he threatened to tell everyone about my past and my name...So me, being angry and drunk, I punched him to shut him up." Rage fills my face with a familiar warm red colour.

"I'll talk to him, you don't need to. You had a right to punch him." 

"Tris-" I storm out of the apartment, in rage to find Caleb. As much as I love him, he can be a little brat. An annoying,  ex-Erudite brat. I head straight to pit, knowing that he'll not go anywhere but there, sometimes I think he's turning into a drunk.

I spot him, lean against the railing at the chasm and I take big strides to him. I point my index finger at him and when I reach him, I collect an abundance of his shirt in my fist and I drag him to the nearest hallway I know of. I slam him against the wall roughly.

"What exactly do you think you were going to do?" I hiss at him.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He says smugly. I was right, my brother is a brat. I pull back and slam him into the wall again, hard enough so it hurts him but not hard enough to do any damage.

"Did you really think that spilling Four's secret was a good idea?" I ask in the most warning tone I've ever spoke to him before.

"Well, he needs to learn that you belong to me just as much as him." I laugh releasing my grip on his shirt.

"Well, that's where you are wrong. I'm his. You are no more than my family. He is lover." I walk away amd he has the guts to follow me. I walk quicker and he soon catches up, so I stop, annoyed.

"Look, Beatrice, I'm sorry, I'm drunk,  I know this becoming a common occurrence but-"

"Yeah, you're right, it is." And with that nasty blow, I leave, alone.

+++

I wake the next morning in Tobias's arms.

"Now will you tell me what you did to your brother?" He asks knowing full well that I'm awake even though I face the opposite direction from him.

"It doesn't matter." He turns me around to face him.

"Yes, it does."  I frown at his stubborn persistence.

"Why?"

"Well your brother is obviously having a hard enough time but you having a go at him too?" I sigh, neither of us give in often so I decide to drop my stubbornness.

"I just talked to him, and then left. I did nothing." Really.

"Okay. Well, what do you want for breakfast?" I know he doesn't believe. me, but obviously, neither of us want to argue.

"How about a breakfast muffin sandwich thing from the cafeteria?" He jumps out of bed straight away, causing a draft from the bed sheet that wafts over the top of me. I shiver and then we race each other to get ready.

Tobias wins. He doesn't have to put on a bra and do his hair so fair play. We walk, peacefully to the cafeteria without racing or running involved. We sit down at our usual table and we grab a breakfast muffin each.

"So, Four, did you enjoy your noght last night?" Uriah asks, knowing something happened last night...Which it did...I blush.

"Yeah, I did." Uriah smirks and continues chat with Zeke and Will. Tobias amd I share a look. People are catching onto our little  secret - not that it is little...Stop it! I laugh at myself and Christina stares at me like I'm crazy.

"What?" I laugh blushing for some unapparent reason.

So, slightly longer chapter:) I hope you enjoyed it :D

So, I'm starting my own story, I have three stories in my mind, I'm going to give you the titles and the rest is confidential :) *smirks* comment which you like the best:) :

-The Escape From A Murder I Didn't Commit     (Not a real story:') )

-The Embrace of Death - A Free Pass

-Fighting The Simultaneous City