35

"We'll build our twins a nursery, somewhere that they can be safe to play and have fun. And be themselves." Tobias says.

"Christina." I say randomly. Tobias looks up to me, completely confused.

"What?"

"I...Well, I haven't told Christina yet."

"Oh. For a second I thought you were going completely crackers." We both burst into laughing. Once we settle down, I begin to think Tobias is 'crackers' as he stares at the floor intently. "Let's go tell her then."

"Uhh, right." I slam my feet into the floor and heave myself up. Tobias does the same but with ease. I have an excuse for being slow. I'm carrying extra bodyweight. I laugh at my thoughts, Tobias catches me but doesn't say anything.

Tobias knocks on the door, I clutch onto his other hand nervously and excitedly. I don't know why I'm nervous, I guess it's just something big to tell her. She going to scream the whole of the Dauntless compound down. No wonder she an-

"Tris! Four." Christina says, snapping my attention span out of my thoughts.

"Christina." Tobias says as if for me.

"Oh! Come in." She ushers us in, almost shoving us onto the sofa.

Her bump got considerably more visible. Especially considering she stands on her side a lot anyway.

"So, what's up?" Christina slumps down onto the single seated sofa.

"Well, we have some news..." I squeeze Tobias's hand. "We're having twins." Christina squeals.Literally deaf...Thanks Christina.

"Genders?"

"A boy and a girl."

"Now your little girl can date my little boy! And the boys will be best bud-"

"She's not dating!" Tobias states sternly, we all laugh after his seriousness finally fades a little.

"Right, right! We'll have to go shopping then. How about now?"

"Ehh, no. Definitely not yet. I'm exhausted every time you even say the word shopping." Yet again, we all errupt into laughter.

"Tell the group for us, we're having a night in." Tobias says. Night in? What night in? Now I'm intrigued.

Turns out Tobias just used that as an excuse to get out. He really does hate Christina. We sit on the sofa next to each other, both of our feet up.

"Well, what are we going to do?" I ask, leaning my head into his neck.

"I want to talk to our babies." He lifts me up and moves me further away from him - to the other side of the sofa. He lies next to me, his head next to my stomach. He places two kisses on the surface of my stomach, I rub his hair. "Hey, babies, we love you very much, I want to let you know that...We can't wait to see you two, your brave little hearts and your beautiful faces." He smiles at my belly.

"We can't wait." I say, plopping my hands onto my stomach. Tobias kisses my knuckles. "Your going to be just as Dauntless as your dad and brave, kind, honest, selfless and intelligent." I try to kiss Tobias's head, his head is too far down that I can't be bothered to reach to reach him.

"If you are going to kiss me, just do it." He picks his head and brings it to mine. Slowly, he inches his lips to mine. "I love you."

"That's nice." I chuckle as he stares offended. "I love you."

"Good." He lifts himself off me and sits me on top of him. "The new set of initiates come in a few months...You aren't training them, you know that?"

"Why?" I almost groaned at the fact I can't work so I'll be sat in this apartment alone for a while.

"If you don't remember, you are carrying my babies."

"But I'll be lonely..."

"I'll try get as many days of as I can."

"Ugh! Whatever!" I slap his arm lightly.

"Well, I'm very serious." I smile at him as I lean back on him.

"I know."

SHEO IN THE PICTURE!! THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS!!! SHEO! SHEO! SHEO!