Chapter XXXIV

'How're you feeling, Minho?' I asked.

'I'm fine, thanks to Sofia,' he said.

'Oh, it was the least I could do after almost killing you,' Sofia said, blushing. 'He had low sugar blood. Nothing serious.'

'You three should have my special drink,' Frypan said.

'I'll pass,' I said. 'Who was the genius who started this party?'

'I don't know. Everyone asked for me to make my special drink; that they just wanted to taste it.' Frypan said. 'So I did it.'

'I think we should put everyone in bed. This isn't going to work out well, if you know what I mean,' I said.

'I doubt that they'll let us,' Sofia said.

'We won't give them a choice. They'll thank us tomorrow,' Minho said.

'I'll just check on Newt,' I said.

They nodded, and I left the Kitchen. The dining room was worse than before. Half of them were asleep, and the others were either kissing each other or laughing hysterically. The floor was covered in puke. I could even see a guy dance, although there was no music. I went to the bathroom, and Newt was puking. That made me puke.

'Look who's been drinking,' he told me.

'You know I didn't. Let's go to bed.'

'I can't stop puking.'

He sat on the ground.

'I'll be right back,' I told him.

He nodded, and puked again.

I went back into the dining room.

(Don't forget that I post a chapter per day, so it's normal that is isn't huge and full of action. Anyways, I hope you like it, and keep voting!)