*1*

Boun pov

Too loud, I hate noises, I pick my phone and throw forcely to wall, it broken into pieces, some thing weighted on my chest, I unwrapped myself from blanket, a girl... naked hugging me... Shit... Did I brought another bitch... I am done... What should I do...

There i thought of my only sweet uncle shin... He is none other than my secretary, my well wisher, he is like my dad who care me like his own son, he is the one take care of me from my childhood. So he is the only person I always leans over. He helps me in all ways. He always rescue me from my strict mom so he is also my saviour. He is the only person survive this 22 years from my bad temper. I am hot headed. During my childhood I always felt only loneliness, my parents always left me alone in this huge mansion with maids. They provide all wealth for me, I enjoyed bossing around. They didn't give me love so I didn't know how to give love others,they gave me power so I used as the way I want.

Boun: Uncle.... Uncle Shin...

Uncle: Coming... coming...

He entered the room, I wrap the blanket around that bitch, get up naked to search my boxer.. There uncle closed his eyes and chuckled..

Boun: Why are you smiling,?

Shin: You are not kid anymore Master.

Boun:(sigh and putting my boxer) How many times I told you to not call me Master. Call me Boun or call me Kidde like you used to call me.. if you again call me Master, I will fire you too. Understood..

Shin: ok mas.. ok Kidde.... why do you call me now dear?

I pointed my index finger to my bed. He didn't even see that but replied fast..

Shin: Don't worry I already got ready the car in back entrance, maids were waiting outside. Once you leave they will escort her outside without any attention.

I rushed to him, hug him tightly and kissed his cheek..

Boun: You are the best... Uncle...

He wrap his right arm around me and tapped.

Shin: But it's not good to get drunk daily dear..

Boun: Hmmm... Ok ... I am going to Shower.

Shin: ok.. I will prepare breakfast...

I get to bathroom for my morning routines, after that I went to dinning hall for breakfast with my mom... All there wished me.

Mom: Why are late Boun??

Boun: "....."(just having breakfast)

Mom: Again party??😡

Boun: "....."

Mom: Didn't you hear me... Boun...??

I get up from my seat in sudden, a maid crashed into me and she let out her coffee in my jacket. My rage went peek, I pushed her hard, she fell hit the ground by her ass, her eyes swelled with tears.. (actually I was always anger that mom questioned me), no one dare to utter a word, all hung down their head, my mom left the room by sighing... I gave death glare to her... There uncle came in... He grabbed my hand.

Uncle: Kidde.. already late leave...

Once his hand grab me,my mind got cool little bit...

Boun: Fire her now!!😡

Shin: Ok.... Dear... Come let's go...

We came to hallway, I turned towards him and sighed..

Boun: Give her some settlement amount..

Shin:(chuckled) you. Little... Why you get anger easier... Control your self ok..

Boun:(sigh) I showed my anger for my mom to her.. ok it's late I am leaving..

I left my mansion to university in my red sports car. As usual all girls were screaming and running behind my car, once I get off, all surrounding me, filming me. I was first year in Master degree of management.. There came my best friend Jay. He also a rich kid with some manner nor like me.. He always nag me sometime I get annoyed with that.. but he was very good friend of me from my childhood. He came to me between the girls gang, they crushed him half, once he reached me, he breath heavily.

Jay: Damn!! It's very tired to see you later.. why this crazy girls doing this.. treating you like celebrity.. aaa.. I got an idea why don't you try to become an actor?

I hit his head...

Boun: Why would I become an actor?? My dad earned this much money only for me.. I just going to enjoy my life... That's it...

Jay: suits you... Come let's go for class..

Boun: Should we?? Let's hang out..

Jay: Boun! We already missed so many classes, if we continue this, then we can't attend this exam..

Boun: ohi...ii..

We went for classes, it's so boring. I was just scrolling through my social media.. There a noise from the door get our all attention... I slowly turned my gaze towards the door way. A cute, chubby, fair complex, plump pink lip, raven haired with white button up shirt with blue ripped jeans creature entered in... I gasp air, I can't take my gaze from him, I noticed every single inch of him, he reached the professor and gave a brown envelope to him, then after a minute.

Professor: Guys, This is Prem came from Korea to continue his studies here..

Prem: Hi guys...

He was smiling brightly, I don't know what's happening my heart racing like hell... But why? His smile making me nervous... I want to see him smile more, I just want that crazy, tingling sensation in my heart.... Was sitting in the second row corner of the desk, he was crossing me to sit behind me, while he crossed his orange with vanilla smell does something to me, I want to see him more closer... But the class were about to continue, he was behind me so his smell never left me. It's crazy... I want him now, but what exactly I want from him, I don't know... Bell rang, lunch..

Jay: Boun what shall we have today??

Boun: Hmmm..

Jay: About lunch...

I get off, and went to his desk, he was startled with my speed..

Boun: What would you like to have??

Prem:"....."

Boun: For lunch?

Prem: But.. who are you? Can I know your name?

Boun: Boun... My name... Come...

I let out my hand like asking his.. I just stared at me blankly... There came a voice behind me.. a tall muscular, tan skin, with flawless features man standing there with furrowed brows.

....:PREM is anything wrong??

He crossed me and throw himself into his embrace.. slightly lift his head to him and smiled brightly...
But heart was burning to see his smile... What is this feeling?? A while ago his smile made magic to my heart now it's dragging knifes to my heart.

Prem: Nothing Neo... Let's leave I am hungry..

He ignored me... I can't believe, he is the first one ignored me.. even I made the first move, that hurt my ego so much... Now I fixed him.... I want him no matter what!!!

To be continued....