*30*

Finally, Here we are. The final chapter of this book.

Boun and Prem landed safely in France. They both were so excited about their honeymoon. They first went to Polynesia. To have a romantic beach honeymoon. Already came to the famous Bora Bora hotel. It's so romantic and magnificent to see thr clear blue water from their place.

 It's so romantic and magnificent to see thr clear blue water from their place

Boun was so happy to see Prem's genuine smile after a long time. His heartfelt ease. Prem was admiring the clear seawater from the balcony, resting his arms in the wooden rail. Boun hugged the chubby doctor from the back, rested his chin in the shoulder.

Prem rested his head on his husband's shoulder, by placing his palms on the arms that snaked around his waist. They felt content and happy at that moment. In a while, they both toured the whole little mansion. Then they decided to have breakfast.

After that, they both enjoyed playing in the sea. Afternoon they visited a mini island nearby. They enjoyed the beautiful sunset.

Then they went for a wonderful candlelight dinner

Then they went for a wonderful candlelight dinner. With lots of smiles and happiness in their heart, they reached their cottage. Boun waiting for Prem after taking shower in another room. Prem wore only a bathrobe and came with still wet hair, Boun sitting at the edge of the bed only in his tight short boxer. Rubbing his sweaty palms together. Prem chuckled by seeing his husband.

Prem voiced "Nervous?" Boun chin up to see his sexy cute husband smile and answers "N..o" Prem laughed and said, "The great Evil boy who broken a number of people's heart by just a smile, is nervous now". Boun smirked, gets up from the bed, and went close to his husband licking his own lips seductively.

Prem got excited to see his husband's daddy side. Boun grab the chubby husband by his waist, pull him to crush him with his lean body. Prem immediately turned red, now Boun made Prem see him by using his free hand to squeezing the fluffy cheeks. Then Boun slightly brushed the soft lip of his husband and said "You are being bad baby lately, let me give you some punishment for teasing me".

Boun placed his plum lip on Prem's full lip, started to nibble it slowly, chubby guy moved with sync in a minute Boun gently bite the lower lip of Prem, fluffy guy moaned in pleasure, the lean guy used that chance to slip his tongue inside his lover's mouth to taste every nook and cranny, Boun sucked the tongue of Prem like candy, the kiss became needy, the temperature of their body increased, without breaking the kiss, Boun pulled the knot in the bathrobe of Prem, slide it down, now they both were just only in their boxers.