*22*

Boun POV

I was shocked to have him in my bed after long time.. he is chubby as always.. but muscular than before.. he look more white.. he speaks like that when we used to in past.. I was confused..when I asked him what is he doing..he ran out without words.. I went to finish my morning business.. went down to had coffee.. I was checking the mail's in my tab.. there came Piya and Prem.. we all had breakfast together.. they two were talking nonstop.. I wonder how did they two become this close.. now I was worried about how am I going to take Piya back after operation.. he left for work today.. I call ohm to meet me.. after noon he came.. we discussed about some business.. Piya was running all over here and there.. she insisted us to join.. some what we accompany her.. but she complained that we were board one.. she love to have Prem and Fluke.. to play game with her.. when I ask who is Fluke she said that he is friend of Prem.. when we were in living room..we heard a knock.. ohm went to get.. he came back with cute little guy.. he looked really cute.. he smiled brightly at me.. once Piya saw him, she ran to him and hug his leg.. he pick her in his arm..

Piya: Fluke uncle..

Fluke: Hey.. baby.. how are you doing?

Piya: Piya is good.. Fluke uncle.. come let's play.. Daddy and Ohm uncle were so boring.. they don't know nothing..

Fluke: Sure baby let's play..

I walked to him.. he smiled and voice out..

Fluke: Hai Mr. Nupputon .. I am Fluke.. friend of Prem.. and going to be co surgeon.. in Piya's operation

Boun: Don't be formal.. just call me P'Boun ..

Fluke: If you don't mind.. then thanks P' Boun..

Boun: This is my Friend Ohm.. he is the president of the branch I have here..

He turned to ohm.. smiling wide.. but ohm was seeing him without blinking his eyes..with opened mouth.. he is obviously drooling over this little cute creature.. I shook my head.. and tap his shoulder to pull him back to earth.. it worked.. he turned to me with irritated look.. I wiggled my brows.. he turned again to him.. he extend his hand to ohm.. he nevoursly took  his hand..

Ohm: Please to meet you..

Fluke: Nice to meet you too.. 

Then Fluke went upstairs to play with Piya.. ohm was still staring the stairs even they went out of the sight.. I pull him to have seat with me..

Boun: So... You are interested in that guy..!?

Ohm: No.. not really..

Boun: Don't deny the fact.. ohm.. if you really interested..make a move..

Ohm: What if??

Boun: Nha.. na.. no if's. Just try..

Ohm: Ok..

We both were working in our laptop it's already 7 past.. I thought of ordering dinner.. Fluke and Piya came down.. I saw Piya was dressed well.. I furrowed my brows in confusion..then Fluke speak.

Fluke: P' Boun. Piya asked me to take her to ice cream stall.. can I ??

Boun: Why do bother you.. I will take her..

Fluke: No.. not a bother for me. I will take her.. if you permit..

Boun: if you don't mind..then take her..

Fluke: Thanks P'..

Ohm: Shall I drop you both there.. actually I am about to leave..

I know what ohm is trying to do.. so I didn't interfere with that.. Fluke hesitated.. I voice out..