*27*

After Two years

The grave built with black stone, engraved the name with golden letters. Prem holding white flowers, dressed full black, knelt near, placed the flower over the grave. Creasing the golden letters Prem's eyes glistening with fresh tears.

In a while, Prem wiped his tears, cleared his sour throat, and voiced "Thank you. Thank you so much you made my life meaningful. You are the one why I still alive now. Please rest in peace. I promise I will love you till my last breath."

Prem driving back to his mansion. He got a call from his only bestie Fluke. He picked the call.

Fluke: For God's shake you finally picked the call.

Prem: Shit Fluke. Why the hell are you shouting?

Fluke: I should the one who got mad you bitch.

Prem: Why the hell you call me?

Fluke: seriously. Prem, should I tell you why did I call you? Where the hell you are gone. It's already late. We have to depart to the venue.

Prem: Stop your nagging shit. I am on the way.

Fluke: you better rush. Bye.

Prem: bye.

After the long drive, he reached his mansion. He came back to Bangkok before a year ago. His father and mother too came from Korea to settle with him. Finally, Prem's mother realized her mistakes. Loving her son and husband to her extend. Prem opened a hospital for the poor and needy. He served them freely. Their family had enough money so he decided to service for the needy ones. So far he did hundreds of heart operations which is all successful. Fluke too came here to work with them in his hospital.

Prem was so happy by doing this job. His parents were completely supporting him. Last year he won the young doctor who serves needy from the world health association. He has been a role model for young people in Thailand.

Prem entered his mansion filled with so much commotion. Once he stepped in a beautiful young lady smiled brightly and asked "Where you been all were searching for you?" Prem chuckled and said "What am I. Five. Why were you guys being ridiculous sometimes Sera?"

Sera sighed and said " You are not five Prem. But you know what's today na. Then why you went out without informing anyone". Prem said " Sorry. Ok. I didn't intend to make you guys worry." Sera smiled at Prem's pout lips and said " It's ok Prem. You better rush. If Fluke saw you. I am sure he gonna pull you by your ears".

Prem made a scared face palmed his ears and said " You are right. I will be back soon." Prem rushed to his room. Wore his white suit which was hanged in his closet.  He groomed himself and tuned to his dresser to check himself. When he did, his gaze fell on the photo frame decorated with his love.

Prem took the photo frame in his hands, creased it gently a fresh teardrop fell on it

Prem took the photo frame in his hands, creased it gently a fresh teardrop fell on it. He took a deep sigh and voiced " Do you think I can do it? Am I really capable of being in a permanent relationship? Marriage is a big deal still I am doubting myself whether I can you do it or not".

There Prem heard a knock on his door. He wiped his tears quickly, put back the frame, and walked towards the door. Once he opened he saw his cute bestie smiling brightly in a cute pink suit that suited him well. Once Fluke observed the face of his chubby friend his smile fade away. He made a frown and asked his friend " Did you went to the graveyard?" By knowing what his cute friend mentioned Prem nodded his head slowly. In a second Fluke pulled his friend for a tight hug, rubbed his back gently, and said " It's not your fault dear. It's been two years just move on. Please na, I am begging you." Prem pulls himself part and looked at his friend's worried face and said " Ok. I will".

Fluke nodded his head like a child with a cute smile. Prem shooked his head in disbelief of his friend's cuteness. Then he asked, " Where is your grumpy husband?" Yep. Ohm and Fluke got married a year ago. Fluke's face showed different shades of red once his husband was mentioned. He said " He already went to the venue. But I brought someone to surprise you." Prem knitted his brows and asked "Who?".

Two tall, handsome yet cute figures came to view from either side of the door frame. Prem smiled ear to ear and extended his arms to hug the newly arrived guests. They all pull apart. Prem asked "Thank you Gulf and Win. When did you guys come here? By the way where you're respective boyfriend?" Gulf piped "We came just now and our boyfriend, already went to the venue." Win nodded as agreement. Prem frowned and asked " Why all husbands were sticking together. Am I missing something? Don't you guys dare to hide something from me? Hmm"

All three cuties smiled awkwardly. Prem raised his brow. Win pulled Prem's arm playfully and said " P' Don't think too much na. This is your special day be cheerful. Hmm". Then two nodded their head and drag him to the parking lot. The car was decorated well.

All four cuties hop in

All four cuties hop in. They all drive to the destination, through outdrive the car was filled with laughter and teases. They all reached the venue. Prem's palm was sweating, he was apprehensive. Fluke grab the palm of Prem, smiled gently like everything gonna alright. They all enter the hall which was decored well.

 They all enter the hall which was decored well

Prem was awed with the view. He was totally amazed by the decoration. He didn't have time to check the venue, wedding suit, or anything with the wedding arrangement. So everything was done solely by his soon to be husband. Sometimes his partner thought that he is not even interested in this marriage, but the truth is Prem is busy with the hospital. Prem didn't expect his partner in this romantic to do such decoration.

There came four gentlemen walking with their mighty glory awfully handsome to make the other four cuties drool. Once the stepped closer to their respective partners all smirked to see their cuties cuteness.

Prem heard the voice " Let me take your hand dear?" Prem hesitated to give in. Don't know what to do further.

To be continued.....