*9*

Prem POV

Morning rays hit my eyes, I opened up, I was in his bare chest, he enclosed me in his embrace, I chin up to see his face, just pure innocence, unlike his evil attitude face, he looks bliss in his sleep.. I like to see this version of him. His lip was slightly apart, he had long lashes, flawless features with milk white skin. I noticed his arm was tattooed. I creased his abs, my heart racing rapidly, I can't define the feeling.. I leaning towards him, only inches apart for our face. He flutter his eyes, still I was in magical spell, so I can't take my gaze from him..he smirked at me.

Boun: Like what you see??

My spell was snapped with his question, I pushed his chest slightly,sat up straight, in the bed, that's where I realize I was half naked only with my boxer.. I felt embarrassed.. he get up, snake around my waist, placed his face in my crook of my neck.. he sniffed, kissed my nape.. shit! This is hard to handle..he is making me crazy.. I let out a moan.. he licked my earlobe and wishpered

Boun: Let's stay here today?!

Again he kissed my nape and lower neck.. without thinking I hummed..

Prem: Hmmm.

He stopped..his action, somewhat I felt disappointed.. he smiled ear to ear.. he kissed one last time in my shoulder.., he removed the duvet covered us.. shit..!  I am hard..  I  crossed my legs,not to noticed by him. He walked towards the bathroom, wow! His back is filled with wings.. tattoo.. i wonder where else he had tattoos.. my hard is twisting.. I cursed myself..to think dirty. I should help myself..so I went to the guest room's bathroom..I finished my morning routines and took shower..I wore the clothes that were already in the bed, I was oversized sweater and a boxer. When I wore the sweater it's long enough to reach my thigh.. I stroll out to search the tattooed boy.. he was showing his bare back to view, holding the iron rail, leaning his body in the fence, with only his boxer.. he is too hot.. I courage myself.. I want to touch him so badly, I tiptoed slowly, reached him, I hugged him, his body stiffed, but I didn't gave up, I tightened my grip, I buried my face in his nape, he chuckled.. He turned slightly..to see me..

Boun: Now you are getting bold..

Prem: Hmmm..

He squeezed my hand around his waist.. he was holding a coffee mug in other hand.. I chin up, admired his wing tattoo, I kissed it, he moaned softly, he put his coffee cup near table, turned to me..

Boun: You are asking for trouble Pao..

Prem: Hmm. what's Pao??

Boun: You.. don't you want to call me with some other name?

By asking that,he closing the distance, now his breath ticklish my neck, smell of coffee making me nervous.. my legs doesn't helping me,so I grab his shoulder and sound husky..

Prem: Hia.....

Boun: Hmm. I like this..

He pull my waist, he captured my lips,  I suck his upper lip,he sucked my lower lip, we nibble one another, I opened my mouth,he sucked my tounge, he tastes like coffee, our tounge swingle in, I pull his nape, my grip my hair,we changed to another position, now the kiss became intense, he travelled his hand roaming down to my ass, once he squeezed it, I moaned and part from him,we were breathing heavily to catch up our breath, my heart was racing like hell.. he looked in my eyes deep. I sense something different that I can't describe.., but I felt I was melting in his gaze.... I want wholely him only for me.. that thought made me crazy.. I walkeud into kitchen, he followed me like lost pup.  I began to cut the vegetables, he cling on my back, he didn't let go.. he followed me every where, I didn't complain, I liked it though.. I prepared breakfast,we had with some chitchat, we shared our childhood days, he told about his friend Jay, I told him about Kai.. we get familiar with all things,.. we played video games, afternoon we swim in private pool, we had lunch on our way back to city. We drive me to my mansion.. once we entered, I saw my grandfather was sitting in living room, it looks like he was waiting for me..

Prem: Grand pa..

He stood up, he throw myself into his embrace.. he hugged me tight..

Grand pa: Welcome back dear..

He turned to Boun and opened his arms..he hugged him..

Grand pa: Welcome Back.. how is your day??

We both said in unison..

Both: Yep..

Grand pa: Ok.. come let's get some dinner

We had dinner together, it's already late so my grandfather suggest to stay him here.. he was ok with that.. he called his home and informed.. after that I took shower and put my PJ's.. he went for shower, mean while I drying my hair, I heard the sound of door, I turned to see the most admiring creature only a towel hanging around his waist, water droplets all over his body and water dripping from his hair.. I gasped air through my mouth, suddenly my throat went dry.. He was walking towards me.. his moments were slow in my vision, I licked my last lower lip, he pushed me to bed, I fell on by back, he straddle on top of me..

Boun: You are making me to do bad things Pao..

Prem: Then do it Hia..

He smirked and dive into my neck, suck to mark me as his property, I moaned, he continued to suck and kiss in my collar bone, earlobe, forehead,chin, eyes,nose and finally in my lips,we kissed like there is no tomorrow... We part to breathe, he looked at me..

Boun: Are you sure about this Pao..

I bit my lip, I was scared and confused because this is first time for me having sex and that's with a boy.. so I am not so sure and now I also can't stop him.. so I just stared at him.. he suddenly get up from me.. I was afraid that he was mad.. I sit straight..hold his shoulder..

Prem: Are you mad Hia..?

He chuckled and turned to me..he hugged me gently and stroked my hair.

Boun: No Pao.. I am not.. we can take it slower.. I know you're a virgin..

I was so happy to hear him, he is caring about my feelings..we part, he wore my PJ's.. he hop into the bed, he hold me into his embrace, he slept in peace.. Days passed, we were close enough, we went dates often, he slept in my mansion or I went to his mansion, we can't sleep without one another's embrace..it's been regular.. both families doesn't bother about this.. I was so happy these days.. I introduced him to my friend so does he to me his friend Jay.. we had video chat with my friend Kai.. he was so happy for me finally I found my life happier..  I was on the way to cafeteria to have lunch with my Hia.. there I got a call from unknown number.. I first avoid it,but it was continuously buzzing so I attended the call..

Prem: Hello..

     : Hello this is Prem?

Prem: Yes, speaking.. who are you? What can I do for you?

     : Prem I am warning you don't get tangled with Boun.. He is a EVIL BOY.

Prem: What non sense..who are you??

    : Me. His Wife...

To be continued....