*25*

Three days rolled still no any information about Piya. Prem literally became a statue. He didn't eat nor sleep. All he does is just chanting Piya.. Piya. Piya. Boun doesn't know what to do about his daughter and lover. He used all his influence and power to found her daughter but no use.

Boun knocked on the door. No response. He opened the door. Prem was lying on Piya's bed holding her dress with the teary mess. Boun strokes Prem's hair gently and said, "Baby, please na eat something. Hmm," Prem didn't say anything. Just sobbing and clustering her cloth tight. Boun sighed his patience with him is running out. He pulled up his chubby doctor to sit up. Prem protested but his weak body not cooperating him.

Boun yelled, " why are doing this poa? Be strong for our baby. Please na" Prem hugged his lover tight and cried aloud.  Boun consoled his lover. In a while, Boun got a call from ohm. He left his partner and went to the living room to attend the call.

Boun: Did you found her?

Ohm: Yep. But pathetic, buddy she is working in a cafe.

Boun: She what!?

Ohm: She looks devastated. She was working in a cafe and living in one unit condo. She doesn't have much money to afford plane tickets to the UK. I think we should found another way or possibilities.

Boun: Ok but keep an eye on her.

Ohm: Got it. What about Prem, how is he doing?

Boun: (sigh) Totally messed. He was blaming himself, for the kidnap.

Ohm: You better take care of him I will look into this.

Boun: Thanks, buddy.

Ohm: Hey. After all, we are friends.

Boun: ok buddy I better hang up.

Ohm just hummed Boun hanged the call and went to check on his but for the shock, Prem was missing on the place where he last saw him. Boun searched for him all over the house but no avail. Boun started to panic he called to his mobile it turns to voice mail. He doesn't know what to do. He decided to take the risk. Call ohm and said the situation here. Ohm was there in Bangkok. So he decided to call his friend Mew.

Boun: Mew this is Boun.

Mew: What's up buddy?

Boun: Mew I need your help.

Mew: what's going on buddy you sound serious?

Boun: Mew my daughter was kidnapped before three days. Today my boyfriend too missing. I want your source to find them.

Mew: Ok. Where are you now?

Boun: UK

Mew: ok I will call you again.

With that Mew hung up, Boun was so nervous he can't be calm for a minute. In a while, he got a call from Mew.

Mew: Boun My men were on the way to help you. There are tracker teams, shooters team and there is also emergency back up.

Boun: I owe you one thanks, buddy.

Mew: Better don't forget buddy. Now get your family safe. Bye.

Boun hung up the call. He went to his office here. He was waiting for Mew's men, in an hour they landed in his office helipad by helicopter. Once they arrived. The captain of the team shook his hands with Boun.

Joss: I am Joss chief of this team. Shall we.

Boun: Welcome Joss. Let's proceed.

They took the elevator to his office. They get all information. Then a sudden flashback goes through his mind. When they back were boyfriends before years Boun gifted a couple neck chain which had a tracker device inserted.