*11*

Prem. P O V

He left me in Ming's place, once he left I call Kai.. now he is the only person who can I discuss with..

Prem: Hey Buddy..

Kai: Hey.. how are you man??

Prem: Fine...

Kai: But your sound doesn't say you are fine.. what happened??

Prem(chuckled softly): You know me better..

Kai: Is it every thing ok there?

Prem: Every thing is ok..but I got a weird call this afternoon..some girl call me..

Kai: A girl..??!

Prem: Hmm... She told me that she was wife of Boun..so...I ..

Kai:(loud laugh) You silly.. you already know that he is a player before.. I think some girl is trying to get revenge for dumping her..

Prem: But..,her voice doesn't say that she is doing this for some silly things.. Her words gave me chill..

Kai: I think you are worrying for nothing...

Prem: But . ....

Kai:(sigh) ok..then did you tell Boun about this??

Prem: No..I didn't..

Kai: Why!!?

Prem: I don't want him to worry..

Kai: Yeeks... You guys in love always sinks.... Sick...

Prem: Shut up... Kai.. I call you to get better not worse..

Kai: Then get better.. don't worry.. everything will be fine.. if next time,you get a call better you tell Boun..

Prem: Ok.. then. I am busy with assingment.. bye..

Kai: ok.. bye..

I hang out the call, now my heart felt ease..I went in, Ming and his parents welcome me, we had dinner together, then we were busy with assingment.. I was so concentrated in my work..we finished it before we expect.. it's still not too late, so I decided to go back to Boun's mansion.. I can't sleep without cuddling him. I packed up my stuffs, Ming get ready for dropping me.. I bid good bye for Ming's parents.. and left them behind the door..I heard a text notification sound.. I expect it's from Boun, so I opened it.. When I saw the photos I received my world stopped upside down.. I felt dizzy.. my legs doesn't helping me,I felt numb all over, then in a second every thing went blank..

He was so handsome and hot, staring at me with full of love.. I ran to him, he grabbed my hand, interwinded and walk slowly along the beach, waves are wetting our bare foot, we smiling at one another.. I rest my head in his shoulder.. once I closed my eyes.. I left empty in my hand..I suddenly opened my eyes, he was holding a baby girl in his arm,his other hand was around a girl..who is so pretty and tiny.. they looked like lovely family.. he was kissing the cheek of that baby girl, and pecked in that girl's lip. Once they about to walk away..I shouted to get his attention..but failed.. he was walking distance with them.. I fell in ground, crying out all and calling him all day.

Prem: Hia....Hia..... No... don't go ... No.. please.. Hia.... Stay with me... Hia......

Someone patted my cheek, I barely opened my eyes,it's him.. once I saw him.. I hugged him tightly.. sobbed, pouring out, buried my face into his chest.. he circled in my back, consoling me, wishpering calming words.. I felt weight on my heart.. suddenly I thought of the picture I got, I felt something in my lump, I tried to control but I can't, I threw up in his shirt, he didn't show any disgust face instead he saw me with full of worries..