*19*

Boun POV

I landed..here in Bangkok.. I am still thinking about Piya.. this is not first time I left her alone.. because of my business I left her under care of my maids but.. I felt something.. because I didn't console her after I yelled at her. I was worried..but I trust Prem..he will handle her.. so I rest assured.. already my men were waiting for me. I went my mansion.. took shower..call my men to find the particular location that ohm gave me..and also I asked then to investigate about Sera. They nodded and left. I went to my office.. done some unfinished business.. by lunch one of my men came to me give the information..

Ferry: Sir.. Madam Sera is currently in relationship with Sean.. She is here with him in his mansion..

Boun: Sean....

Ferry: Yep.. sir..

Boun: Ok.. you may leave..

He left.. Sean.. He is my business enemy.. He is also a phyco path.. He is always be obsessed when he likes something.. he is so stubborn.. I want to find the way to meet Sera to know why she call me.. I continued to work.. after that.. I hired a detective to spy Sean and Sera. I got information that they were doing lovely dovely in public.. I got the contract information for Sera from him.. I call her..

Boun: Hello..

Sera: I know.. You will call me honey..

Boun: Don't you dare to call me again that..or else I will hang up.. understand!?

Sera: Ok...

Boun: Why did you call me.. that day!?

Sera: Can we meet.. but not in public.

Boun:(sigh) ok.. but where..?

Sera: Hotel Maridin VVIP suit.no. 1005
  At 7 pm today..

Boun: Done..

I hang up the call.. I already know what that bitch is capable of.. After my marriage with her.. I didn't had sex with her...this sly bitch.. drugged me to have sex with me.. I didn't know that until she got pregnant with Piya.. she just used her own baby just to safeguard herself in the position..
"The woman of Noppanut family".. I asked my men to check the surrounding area of Maridin hotel. I also kept them in the next floor as backup.. if any emergency all I want to do is just to press my phone.. I went to the room.. she was sitting in bed with wine.. I sat in the couch.. she turned and smiled brightly.. as usual I was emotionless..

Sera: Hello my..hon.. sorry.. Boun..

Boun: That's better.. Tell me now..why you call me??

Sera: I need your help.. Boun..

Boun: How can you be this dare.. to ask help from me after all you done to me..

Sera: I don't have choice Boun.. No can help me neither than is you..

Boun:(sigh) What you want!!?

Sera: I was in relationship with Sean..

Boun: I know..

Sera: He started to act weird a month ago.. he was so clingy with me.. he easily got Jelouse.. he also send his men to tail me.. when I asked him.. he told me that he is just worried about me.. one day I was talking with my highschool friend in cafe..in out of blue he came from nowhere.. attacked him brutally.. I was shocked.. I try to stop him.. but he didn't.. he drag me with him..that day he showed his true self.. he locked me in a room. He is the only person who entered in.. even the food..he served me.. if I refuse to do what he say.. he beat me(cry).. he treated me like (sob) bitch.. I can't handle anymore.. he found that I call you that day every thing became worse.. today he went out of country.. one of his men agree to help me.. with his help I came here.. (sob) Now I regret my decisions (sob) I really miss my child.. (sob).. I regret everthing I done in my life... Boun.. please.. give...me.. ano...

Boun: That's enough... Listen Sera.. we were too far from past so we can't change what happened.. and if I didn't treat you like that in our collage days.. you and me will be living better life with our loved ones.. so it's not only your fault.. it's mine too.. I was suffering for what sin I have done in the past.. so do you so.. but don't worry..I will help you to get free from.. Sean.. but not without anything in return..

Sera: What you want.. Boun.. now I don't have any thing to give you..

Boun: You have.. Sera.. Piya's rights..

Sera: But Boun..

Boun: No.. but's Sera... Last time you just gave divorce.. you got money but didn't sign the rights paper I have send you..

Sera: Boun.. now I realize everthing..I want at least the right to be Piya's mother..

Boun:(chuckled bitterly) Sera.. it seems like you don't have no idea to get rid of  Sean..

Sera: Boun.. Are you thredning me!?

Boun: Of course Sera.. I don't have any emotions now... I just want my Piya to be happy.. for that.. I want her rights.. if you sign the papers.. I will definitely help you to get rid of Sean.. then we can go on our own way.. 

Sera: Ok.. (sigh) I have no choice.. I will ..

Immediately I call my lawyer to prepare the papers.. I asked my me to get them.. he brought it.. all happened in one hour.. after I got the papers..Sera signed.. I relaxed in couch and smirked at him..

Boun: This is you... Always think about you.. not others..even your child..

Sera: What are you talking about!?

Boun: If you refused to sign the papers.. I thought to give you a chance but.. to get freedom to choose to sign.. here you prove yourself that you are not capable of being good mother to my Piya..

She fell down in her knees and began to cry loud.. but I didn't console her.. I stare at her for minute.. I about to depart.. I turned to her near the exit..

Boun: I promise.. I will help you.. but don't ever think to come in our life..

I went back to my mansion.. I call my team to get information and ideas to drag him down.. there we got information that he is doing some illegal business.. my men followed him.. make sure that it's true.. then we made a plan.. to get him trap.. I was very busy with this.. once everything settled.. we executed our plan.. all went smooth.. Sean got arrested.. His shares got down.. all his properties were ceased.. already Sera spend all the money she got from me.. I think she must work to live her life.. but I don't care about that.. now I was so worried about my Daughter.. because it's already been two weeks.. I didn't get time to talk with her.. but I just got information from my men in UK that she is happy with Prem.. I was now thinking the way to get her anger down... I think everything gonna be alright....

..
To be continued