*3*

Boun pov

I felt like I was standing in fire. He left with that guy, when he reached the door, he turned and showed his tounge like teasing me. My frustration went peek.. he was hurting my ego.. by watching all this, jay came closer to me.

Jay: How about the first rejection??(chuckled)

I hit his head.. he groned with pain..

Jay: Ohii... Boun...

Boun: Find details about him.. I want him..

Jay: Hmmm..

We went for lunch. In cafeteria... He was having lunch with that guy. I sat in next table, he didn't notice me.

Jay: what you want?

Boun: As usual..

Jay is the one always getting me lunch or else any crazy will serve us.. he was stuffing so much in his mouth, his cheeks were plump, his lips pouting, he look so adorable like little kid, having meal... He had some left over food all over his mouth.. I can't stay still. I get closer to him, sat next to him. His eyes went wide once he saw me. The opposite guy about to tell something. I stopped him by turn my gaze to him.. he was still having so much in his mouth... I took a thumb, rubbed his lip and around it, he pulled back his face in a second.. I suck my thumb by glaring him intensively.. he get off suddenly, pick his plate and lashed out... I try to go behind him.. someone grab my hand, I turned its that guy.

Neo: Boun... Stop...

I pulled out my hand from his grip.. rubbed my wrist with disgusted face.

Boun: Are you his boyfriend?

Neo: Nope..

Boun: Then better you mind your business... Dude..

I try to move ,  he voice out again..

Neo: He is not a guy, who you can flirt Boun.. he is sensitive, please let him be, don't disturb him..

Boun: who are you to say that?

Neo: I am his cousin....

I went closer to him, pull his collar gently and smirked

Boun: Do you know? If any one say to me not to do then I will do that first... Don't dare to challenge me..

Neo: I didn't challenging you Boun.. Already his plate is full with problems, don't place yours too...

Boun: I will clear that... You better don't cross my path..

Neo: I won't.. because he is strong enough to face you.. and I am sure you can't get what you want.

He pulled out himself from my grip and left me there confused, my curiosity about him was reaching the peek, no matter what I want him closer to me.. I want to know him better than anyone.. I want to be the reason for his happiness as well as sadness.. like this my mind wandering by seeing that guy disappearing from my sight. There Jay snapped out from my thinking.

Jay: Hey.. what happened??

Boun: Nothing... Hey.. you know a friend who is in detective agency nha..

Jay: umm. So what??

Boun: I want information about him..(smirk)

Jay: Who?? That chubby...

I gave death glare, he stopped..

Jay: Why are you going that far.. his name is Prem from medical faculty. Third  year. That's all..

Boun: umm .... Hmmm.. I want to know all about him...all...

Jay: Hey you look dangerous man.. I have been seeing like this after long time.. Don't you dare to do anything again make your life stand in thread... Please..nha...