*14*

Prem POV

I barely opened the eyes, white ceiling came to view, I sighed hardly. Another dream.. but, that's weird why it's so vivid. I turned to side, Fluke was  standing beside my bed. My throat was dry,so I can't speak so cleared the throat. He lean towards me with worried face.

Fluke: Are you ok?

Prem: Hmm.

Fluke: What happened to have panic attack?

Prem: Huh.!

Fluke: You had panic attack and fainted.

So this is not a dream.

Fluke: Prem..... Peter!!!...

Prem: Why are you shouting?

Fluke: You didn't respond that's why.(pount)

Prem: ok.. now I am fine. I have appointment with my new case..so I better leave.

Fluke: Aha... About that..

We heard a knock. Dean came in. We stared him with confusion.

Prem: Any problem sir.

Dean: Tsk.. Uncle...

Prem: Sorry uncle.

Dean: That's the question I want to ask.? What happened to you my boy?

Prem: Nothing serious uncle. Just stressed..

Dean: Oh boy.. just take rest.

Prem: No Dean I am fine now. Today I have appointment with my new patient.

Dean: But.. boy.

Prem: No but's Dean. I can't make my patients wait.

Dean: If you are ok then it's up to you.

Prem: Thanks Dean. sorry, sorry uncle.

He left us alone, I get up from bed with help of Fluke. I removed IV liquid myself. Left the room and went to my cabin. I call my secretary Jessy. She came in.

Prem: So Jessy. Did our patient came?

Jessy: They can wait. Who are you doing now? You better take leave.

Prem: Not you too Jessy.

Jessy: Ok my stubborn doctor. I will send them in and make arrangements for further check ups.

Prem: Good to hear.

She left, I took the document of my recent case, they send updated from ICU. I referring them for further treatment. I heard a knock. I said get in without chin up, still eyes on the document. I said to take the seat. With bright smile in chin up to see my new patient. Within a second my smile faded away to see who in front of me, with smirk. I cleared the throat that went suddenly dry.

  : Uncle again you..

The soft voice snapped my gaze towards that. It's that cute girl again. My inner thoughts get panic again.

Prem: Can know what are you doing here?

Boun: I am here for my baby.
(with smirk)

My anger went peek, I don't know what game he is playing again. He already made my life hell. Now he is here after all this mess. But I can't shout because of this little cute girl.

Prem:(sigh) Mr. Napponut don't make me tell this again. Don't bother me and get lost of my sight because I am waiting for my patient.

Boun: We got your appointment Doctor Peter. I came here for my daughter's treatment.