*8*

Sorry.. sorry for the late update guys...

Boun Pov

I am holding Prem in my tight embrace, I winked at my friend who is still in the floor making thumbs up.. yep.. Earth is my friend.. yesterday he called me and told all the plan about my cute fiancee.. so I already ready for this incident.. But I didn't expect is kissing him in public.. He peek up to see me..god he is red as tomato.. I didn't let go him.  I hold him by waist walked out, our drive was silent, he turned to see out the window.. we reached the university.. like as usual many surrounded me.. when I went to passenger seat and opened the door, he looked scared like lost puppy.. I extend my hand, he placed his soft palm in mine. I helped him to get down.. once I pull him closer to me,all there were screaming...awe... Someone shout You two look great.. another one our celebrity couple.. long life.. he turned to him.. he was embarrassed, his cheeks and ear were red.. I grab him to cafeteria.. all in the university gazed as and wishpered with themselves.. still he didn't utter a word.. I asked him to get a table while I went to get breakfast for us.. And this is the first time I get food from counter. After that I went to the table.. he is in deep thought like he doesn't notice me sat beside him.. I pat his shoulder.. his eyes went wide like he was startled.. I smirked at his reaction..

Boun: I don't know what you like to eat..so I get omlet rice.. can you eat or should I get some other..

I just grab the plate and get the spoon..

Prem: I am not pricky eater.. so it's ok..

Boun: Can I ask what are you thinking that seriously?

Prem: Nothing..

Boun: Another plan to run away from me..

Prem:(sigh) I said nothing..

Boun: Do you have time after classes..

Prem: Why?

Boun: I want to talk to you..

Prem: Oh Good. Now you have time to explain me.. what all this??

I hold his palm and squeezed it gently.. I looked his eyes intensively..

Boun: Shall we go somewhere?

He just nod his head.. I grab him..we skipped class. I drive for an hour.. he slept well..once we arrived I gently brushed his hair.. he is so cute like kid when he is in sleep. I barely opened his eyes..

Prem: where are we?

Boun: Farm house..

Prem: Who is this? Why are we here?

Boun: Obviously it's ours and we are here to spend some quality time..

While I am speaking he get down, admiring the view..

Prem: What you mean by quality time?

Boun: Nothing like you think.. you must be tired by traveling.. take some rest..