Ch.6- Welcome



Louis P.O.V

"guess what?" I was talking to Liam in the restaurant. "what?"

"Harry can come over."

"what was the whole conversation about?"

"me tutoring him."

"how long will he be staying with us?"

"until I think he's ready to leave."

"I have a feeling that won't be for a long time."

"shut it Li!"

"why? U guys would be an adorable couple."

"Liam, this is for school purposes only."

"I know, but wouldn't it be fun though?"

"what do u meannnnnn...SHUT IT!"

"I know u want him."

"no I don't."

Liam began whisper. "Louis, I sleep with u. U talk, cum, and have huge boners all in ur sleep." my eyes went wide and I began to blush like mad. "I-I do what?"

"yep. It's true. So did u call his mom?"

"yep."

"so where is he sleeping? With u or in the guest room or on the couch?"

"I don't know, I guess I will have him pick."

"I already have an idea of what he is going to pick." Liam had a dirty smirk form on his face. I hid my face in my hands, trying not to blush. "u know the principal and the other teacher wouldn't have to know."

"that's a risk I don't want to take."

"u sure? U know it will be all worth it though."

"I guess."

"come one, he might already be at our house."

We got up and left the restaurant, but we have to come back. Liam and Harry have the late shift.

*AT THE FLAT*

"Are flat looks...clean for once." I said as I glanced around. "Yeah, what happened?" Liam asked. "I don't know, maybe Harry is already here." I suggested as I tossed my bags to the side. "Impossible. The door was locked." Liam said as he sat down on the couch. I sat beside him. "Apparently we haven't been in our house for a long time." I said.

🚪KNOCK🚪KNOCK🚪

I got up and opened the door. It was Harry carrying a duffle bag. "Evening Harry." I said and motioned him to come in. He walked in and sat down beside Liam. "Okay, this got awkward real fast. Lets look on the bright side, we all know each other." I said. Liam and Harry looked at each other then back at me. "Also that we have condoms in the bathroom." Liam said teasely, before getting up. "U," I pointed at Liam, "sit ur ass back down." I instructed. Harry was laughing so hard his face was bright red.

His phone was out to. Was he video taping this? "Are u video taping this?" Lia, asked Harry as he sat back down me t to him. Harry nodded. Liam burst out a fit of laughter. I sat down beside Harry as he showed me the video.

It was Liam talking about the condoms in the draw then me shouted at him. "Please don't put this on YouTube?" I practically begged.'"okay, I won't." Harry said with a cheeky smile. Liam had a huge grin on his face. That can't be good. "What?" I said in panic. Liam rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen.

"So, where do u want to sleep?" I asked. Harry shrugged, "it doesn't matter." He answered. "Okay-"

"U can sleep in Louis room." Liam cut me off. "Okay." Harry said. Liam lead Harry to my bedroom. This was going to be an interesting night.