-THREE-

IIDA

"Sunscreen?"

"Check."

"Umbrella?"

"Check."

"Towels?"

"Check."

"Snacks!" Uraraka interrupted Iida and Deku.

"Check," laughed Deku.

"Where's Aizawa?" Mina complained, laying across Sero and Kirishima.

Majority of class 1-A (besides a few who were at their own homes) and the Big 3 were all sitting on the curb outside the school, waiting for Aizawa to pick them up in a bus that they were renting for the day. It was early, so they were all tired, but Iida was hoping to sleep on the bus.

Todoroki yawned and stretched, resting his head on Iida's shoulder. He was used to his friends using him as a pillow. He was aware how big and comfy he was.

Besides playing volleyball, Iida wasn't sure he would be doing much else today, but the good thing was that Todoroki probably wouldn't be either. They had each brought books and the umbrella was definitely large enough for them both to lay under. Iida wasn't a big fan of the sun and neither was Todoroki.

"They're here!" Denki jumped up and down excitedly.

Just as the bus pulled up, Shinsou joined them.

"CLASS 1-AAAAAAWAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Yelled Present Mic, opening the doors to the bus.

Eri giggled from her place behind his leg.

"Glad to see you could come!" Midoriya said to Shinsou.

"Yeah," he rolled his eyes and went on the bus, giving Eri a fist bump.

Iida was one of the last to get on the bus, since he was carrying so much stuff for everybody else. Eventually, he took his seat next to Uraraka and across from Midoriya and Todoroki.

"Wake me up when we get there," Uraraka yawned, resting on his shoulder and closing her eyes, starting to snore only a few seconds later.

Iida's face went warm, but he rested his head on top of hers and drifted off to sleep as well.

Iida woke up a few minutes before they were there. Uraraka had moved to now lean against the window, so he looked around the bus.

Now Present Mic was driving, chatting with Aizawa quietly, which wasn't something Iida was aware he could do. Eri was fast asleep, curled up in Aizawa's lap, so maybe that was why he was being careful. Most of his other classmates were asleep too. The entirety of the so-called "BakuSquad" was asleep, leaning on each other in twos with Bakugou by himself. Midoriya and Todoroki weren't, but Todoroki was propping up a phone on his knee and they were sharing AirPods. Iida hoped that Todoroki slept for the first part of the journey because he was really tired before they left.

The bus came to a steady stop and Iida could see Aizawa gently wake Eri. After she took a few moments to fully wake up, Present Mic stood and turned to face the students.

"WE'RE HERRREEEEOAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Uraraka jumped, hitting her head on the window. Various groans and complaints came from the students around the room.

"Are you okay?" Iida asked her.

"Mmmph yeah," she rubbed her head.

Iida helped her stand and they all filed off the bus. The air outside was hot but a cool breeze was keeping it under control. Todoroki immediately put his sunglasses on as well as a floppy hat that he could've sworn he saw Tsu wearing a few days ago.