-FOUR-

MINA

"Todoroki!" Yelled Midoriya.

He let out a few intelligible cries and stumbled another step forwards, his ice expanding directly forwards, putting out their nice campfire. Mina heard the distinct popping of Bakugou getting ready to use his quirk to the maximum capacity. She, herself, was starting to produce acid from her hands.

"What is wrong?" Shinsou asked. At first Mina thought he was asking him, but it was directed at Todoroki in a sad attempt to control him.

Mina was sure this was mind control. She wasn't very close with Todoroki, but he would never do something like this. Right?

"It's not him, it's," Deku yelled to Aizawa.

It had to be mind control.

"We know," he and Present Mic said.

Now it was just a hand-to-hand battle between Aizawa and Todoroki, since Aizawa had been able to shut down Todoroki's quirk. Present Mic went to the back of the group, holding a close-to-tears Eri in his arms. With a quick blow to the head, Aizawa knocked Todoroki cold to the ground.

"Oh, is he alright?" Momo asked.

"He'll be fine," Aizawa said. "Get back to the bus." Everyone stared at him. "Now."

Todoroki mumbled something on the ground.

"Midoriya, stay here."

"Wha, I-"

"Stay here."

Present Mic handed Eri off to Mirio, who had captured Tamaki into making flowers for her, and led the class to the bus.

Mina stayed close with her friends. She stood with Denki and Sero while Kirishima and Bakugou were aggressively whispering behind them. Bakugou was still in a weird state between having just woken up from all the commotion just going on. Either Bakugou was insulting Todoroki or Kirishima was attempting to explain what was happening.

"Hey, my room after we get back?" Denki said to them, flicking Kirishima to get his attention.

"Yeah," Kirishima nodded with the rest of the Bakusquad.

They got on the bus, Mina and Denki with Bakugou and Kirishima in front of them and Sero by himself across the aisle.

When Todoroki got back on the bus, Midoriya was holding his hand and they were leaning on each other. Mina was worried that they were going to call an ambulance or he'd wake up still under control, but it seemed that they were just moving on.

Mina had to find Hagakure and bribe her into sneaking into the teacher's meeting that would for sure happen after.

Denki poked Mina's arm and handed her an AirPod. That was her cue to stop staring, which she hadn't realized she was doing.

After watching Netflix with Denki all the way back, Mina, Sero, Bakugou, and Kirishima headed up to Denki's room for a sleepover. Nobody ever stopped Mina when they did shit like this. It might've been because she was the third person to do this, after Uraraka and Tsu and she also was with the only four guys in UA she never considered sleeping with. Well, them and Mineta, duh.

Mina dumped all the pillows and blankets she could carry from her room in the corner of Denki's room. She wondered why they were in his room since Bakugou's was probably the cleanest.

Bakugou and Kirishima came in shortly after her, Bakugou clinging onto Kirishima's arm for guidance since they had gone to his room for him to take his contacts out and he refused to let anybody see him as "Bakunerd" (nickname courtesy of Sero).

"Paint my nails," Denki said, laying out on his bed dramatically.

"Of course, babe," she plucked the black nail polish off of one of Denki's shelves. It was actually hers, but she had left a few colors in his room after a sleepover they had a few weeks ago. "Anybody else?"

Kirishima nudged Bakugou.

"What?" He snarled.

"You want your nails done?"

"Do I?"

Kirishima pouted and Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Fine, what color?"

Mina smiled wide. Only Kirishima could convince him.

"I have white, black, yellow, and red."

Bakugou actually had to think about it. "White."

"Nice," Mina nodded. "I'll do yours after I do Denki's."

"Anyway," Bakugou tried to ignore what he just gave into. "What was all that shit about?"

"Poor Todoroki," Kirishima said, flopping down face-first onto his pillow.

"I think he'll be alright," Sero said. "I saw their squad go up to his room."

"It was mind control, you know," Mina said.

"How the fuck do you know that?"

"You're the smart one," Denki said.

Bakugou threw a pillow at his face.

"Well that does make sense," Kirishima said, piecing it together. "Like when Deku fought Shinsou at the sports festival, he wasn't able to put together words and the same thing happened to Todoroki."

"Not to mention I don't think he would ever do something like that. Right?" Mina asked.

"He wouldn't," muttered Bakugou. "But how in the fuck would he be put under mind control from where we were? Eraserhead went out to find whatever it was and came back with nothing. Quirks can't just control something from super far away or without seeing it."

"Maybe it was multiple people?" Kirishima offered.

"That doesn't make fucking sense. Multiple quirks can be used on one person, but they don't add to them."

"What do you mean?" Asked Sero.

"Like, if you and Sparky were to use your quirks on Racoon Eyes-"

"Which would never happen cause I'd beat your asses," Mina smirked.

"-she would have tape on her and she would get electrocuted. Your quirks wouldn't combine to make electric tape or some shit."

"Oh," Denki said. "So you and Sero can't make explosive tape."

"Yeah," Bakugou said.

"That'd be pretty cool, though," mused Kirishima.

"Imagine if quirks did that, though," said Sero. "Like if Yaomomo made Jirou's ear jacks create stuff."

"It would probably be possible if they had a kid," said Kiri. "Sometimes parents' quirks combine."

"They can't have kids though," scoffed Bakugou. "Technically."

"They should try," Denki said.

Mina threw the pillow that Bakugou had thrown back at his face. "Denki, you're a whore."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Shut the fuck up!" Bakugou threw another pillow at them.

Mina loved her best friends.