-SEVENTEEN-

IIDA

A whole Chopped competition was going down in the 1-A kitchen. Iida stood off to the side, him and Momo chatting quietly while everyone else was screaming around them. The kitchen was just big enough for Bakugou, Sato, Uraraka, Ojiro, Shoji, and Hagakure to have their own mini stations, with Bakugou and Uraraka stationed at a separate table.

Whoever thought them being next to each other was a good idea was not smart. Uraraka kept reaching over and making Bakugou's stuff float while he kept shoving her at inconvenient times. One of those times being her in the middle using an electric mixer, so the entire kitchen was disgusting. Whoever sucked the most would be cleaning up, as suggested by Iida himself, since he was not looking forward to doing it himself.

Bakugou shoved Uraraka again, making her release the flour midair above the counter. It came crashing down as she burst into another fit of giggles, trying everything she could to catch her breath. Ojiro, laughing as well, pointed at Hagakure, her arms covered with flour, so they were basically visible. Uraraka wheezed, giving up on stirring, putting her hands on the table to balance herself.

"C'mere," Bakugou flung himself so he was laying on the table, a spoon stretched out to Kirishima. He tasted it.

"Needs salt," he said through a fit of laughter. Iida could've sworn he saw Bakugou smile.

"Why couldn't you have had more tacos, Kaminari?" Hagakure asked, holding her quarter taco and trying to figure out what to do with it.

"I ate the rest?" He shrugged.

Since it was a chopped competition, Jirou and Mina went around the dorms trying to find ingredients they had to use. They found Kaminari's leftover taco bell, Kirishima's strawberry protein powder, and wasabi. The first fifteen minutes of the competition consisted of all the contestants just staring at their ingredients. Eventually, Uraraka figured something out and Bakugou was right behind her, trying not to let her win. Sato followed, more calmly, with the others.

Everyone's stuff looked disgusting except for Uraraka and Bakugou's, which was upsetting, especially because Bakugou majority of the yelling and the mess. Iida almost disqualified him for yelling constantly for five minutes straight. His friends were only encouraging that, laughing just as loud and yelling out various insults.

Before Jirou and Mina picked out what they were going to use, Iida was excited to judge and taste the food everyone made, but after that... Ojiro was still staring at his bowl in confusion every time he did anything.

Iida looked at Momo, pointing to Sato, who was moving around the kitchen, looking pretty sure of himself.

"Don't wanna call it early, but-" he said, shrugging.

She nodded in agreement, as did Froppy.

The official judges were Momo, Iida, Tsuyu, and Koda, who was currently standing at a safe distance, cradling his bunny in his hands. He agreed since he didn't have anything better to do.

Iida was waiting for Todoroki and Midoriya, wherever they were. Iida had noticed that they were kind of awkward for the past few days. During the fight, when they had gotten out of their dream state, Midoriya immediately said that they needed to find Todoroki, so Iida knew something happened with both of them in Midoriya's dream. They hadn't talked about it, but Iida and Uraraka were thrown into the same dream as well. It was really strange. It was a world where magic existed and the specifics he had forgotten about, but he knew there was a sort of fight where Iida ended up accusing her of being in love with Midoriya. She said she no longer was and he felt weird about it. But, whatever. What happened between Todoroki and Midoriya must've been difficult.