-SIX-

KIRISHIMA

It didn't matter if school started the next day, Kirishima and his friends were on night three of having sleepovers. Denki's room was now everybody's room. At first, Kiri was worried that they were out of place in his room, but after he said they should leave, Denki begged them to stay. He really loved his friends.

Well, Kirishima did too of course, but he felt like he needed to show more of that. After the incident, Todoroki seemed more distant than usual. Kirishima hadn't talked to him since, and they were actually pretty good friends.

At the time it was an accident, but Kiri and Todoroki were friends because they were the only two people in their class that were open about being gay. They had a conversation with Mina and Ojiro at the beginning of the year which surrounded their middle school crushes. Kirishima admitted that he was gay and Todoroki said that he was as well. Later, he pulled Kirishima aside and thanked him for saying that. Ever since, Kirishima felt great to have someone to relate to. There was a short amount of time where Kirishima sort of thought that they could date, but Todoroki, although was super attractive, was definitely not his type.

"What movie should we watch?" Mina asked, hopping over Bakugou and Kirishima to her own nest of blankets and pillows.

They were currently arranged with Mina on the floor next to Bakugou and Kirishima, currently together so Bakugou could basically stalk Kirishima's texts, and Denki and Sero sharing Denki's bed.

"Sato and Shoji are playing Mario Kart in Shoji's room. We could go there. I'm sure Sato has cake or something," Kirishima said.

"I'd rather not," Bakugou snorted.

"We should play truth or dare," Kaminari suggested, hanging backwards off the side of his bed.

"Why?" Kirishima asked. "We know way too much about each other."

"Yeah, especially after last night," Mina added. "Denki, I did not need to see you eat a week old burrito from under your bed."

"It was fine!"

"No it wasn't," Sero agreed.

"Shut up," Denki pushed Sero off the bed, but was dragged down with him. They landed in an awkward ball next to Mina.

"Idiots," Bakugou said under his breath.

Denki stuck his tongue out at Bakugou.

"Oh wait," Kirishima said as his phone started to ring. It was Todoroki. "Todoroki's calling me, give me a second," he stood and stepped out of the room.

"Why?" Bakugou spat.

"Hello?" Kirishima said once he was out of Denki's room.

"Hello, Kirishima," at least Todoroki was calm. Well, probably calm, since he was hard to read. "Do you have a moment?"

"Of course, yeah. Why?"

"Can you meet me in my room? It'll just take a second."

"Um, sure. Yeah, okay."

"Alright, thank you." Todoroki hung up.

Kirishima popped his head into Denki's room.

"I'll be right back. Bakugou, don't kill anybody."

"No promises," Bakugou face planted into his pillow.

"I love you!" Denki yelled after him.

"I'll be right back!" Kirishima laughed, heading out to Todoroki's room.

He knocked gently when he got there.