☾ Shigaraki Tomura ☽ c.u

[hello again! i would just like to make it known again that after this chapter and the Hanta Sero catch-ups i will return to new scenarios! any request/prompt/theme is welcome so please do not hesitate to let me know what you'd like to see in this book! thank you for the support!]

-beebee

1) How you meet
You were a small time hitman, carrying out orders from the big guys to take down potential threats to their power. One day, after a successful mission, you happened to see a thin, raggedy man with matted hair walk out of an alley and make direct eye contact with you. A crooked smile etched onto his face as he approached, your hand traveling to the gun secured in your holster if he acted up. "You're that up-and-coming gunslinger that shows up on the news aren't you?" He continues to praise you and offers you a seat at his table if you're ever looking for more fun.

2) First day at U.A
N/a

3) Thoughts on each other
He finds you useful but at the same time dark and mysterious. He never expected to cross your path but he's glad he did. Not only are you a certified badass, but you're also a sight for sore eyes. He's into that.
~
You found him a bit creepy at first. His incessant scratching, freaky hands all over the place and the fact that he doesn't use socks when he wears shoes. Ever. You may be a gunman but even you think he's another level of odd.

4) When he realizes he likes you
You were on the news again. Members of the government were shot down and close to death after one of your warning attacks. Watching you work made him almost idolize you and want to work more with you. But he only realized later that he really just wanted to be with you. And that could mean hell for his organization.

5) How he asks you out
Every now and then while on the job, your gun would mess up and you'd have to get another one which was a hassle now that you were a wanted criminal. So when Tomura heard of this, he immediately found a way to find an even more fancy gun that was both useful and resistant to heavy handling. He made a deal with you that he'd only give you the gun if you went on a date with him sometime. You rolled your eyes playfully, having now fallen for him, and agreed to his deal.

6) First date
There's not many places you can go when both of your names are on wanted posters. But even a nice home cooked meal with pirated movies was enough to satiate you both. He made sure absolutely nobody in the LOV interrupted his time with you because if they did there would be hell to pay. After about two and a half movies, you both resorted to just talking and laughing, which neither of you did too often due to the nature of your lives. Overall, it was fun to let loose and relax for a day.

7) When he asks to be your boyfriend
He never formally asked you. A low level villain was sparking up flirtatious chatter with you in an underground setting when Tomura came up with deadly eyes and ordered the guy to stop making moves on his significant other. After the whole ordeal, you turn and ask him with a sly smile when they had begun to be exclusive. With an angry huff he responded "just now, idiot."

8) First kiss

9) You meet his parents/guardiansN/a

N/a

10) Cuddles after a hard day
It was another failure to capture All Might for the LOV. They all came back bruised, bloodied and shamed, especially Tomura. At this rate, they'd never end the symbol of piece, their members would surely die or quit before that happened. Barging into your room he threw off his stupid hand props and tugged you into his arms, avoiding touching you with all his fingers. He refused to talk and you didn't force him. You let him sulk until he was ready to vent to you.