☾ Sero Hanta ☽ c.u

[hello! just popping in to remind you again that requests are open for absolutely ANY scenario/prompt/theme! please don't feel embarrassed to request either here OR in dms! credit will be given to the requester! character add-ins are also accepted! so if there's a character you love that isn't in this book, feel free to drop their name!]

-beebee

1) How you meet
You weren't training to be a hero, your quirk wouldn't be useful for hero work anyways. You did still hope to attend U.A though, under the guidance of Recovery Girl, you wanted to train to be a doctor as your quirk was used to help heal others. One day while on a walk through the park with your dog, you passed the skatepark and saw a guy with black hair get tripped up by a friend and spiral to the ground, cursing as he held his arm that had been cut open by a large stick on the floor. You rushed over and offered to heal him, quickly working you magic and closing his wound, warning him that he may feel a tad bit tired as that was the after effect of your quirk before you kept making your way.

2) First day at U.A
You had managed to get into U.A under strong recommendations which you were over the moon about. Walking around the halls and unable to find your room, you walked into a random class to ask for directions. You opened the large double doors saying 1-A and quickly made eye contact with the guy you had healed before. "Hey! It's you! I never caught your name doc? You in this class?" said the black hair guy with a large smile. You shook your head and admitted you were only looking for the nurses office and giving him your name. He told you the location and sent you off after you caught his name. "Sero Hanta."
3) Thoughts on each other
He'd be wrong if he didn't admit he thought you were cute. Not only was your quirk super awesome and useful but you were also so tender and sweet. The perfect blend of shy and bold. He was bummed you weren't in the hero course with him.
~
You found him oddly charming. His big smile, cheerful eyes and warm attitude made you want to talk to him more. Seeing him training with the other heroes-to-be made you glad he was in your school. Sadly, he wasn't in the health department.

4) When he realizes he likes you
He'd gotten a bit bruised up during a training activity and used it as an excuse to come see you. He didn't think he'd fallen that hard but seek no you so focused on working your magic on him made his heart feel strange and fuzzy. Is that what falling in love felt like? Damn, he kinda liked that feeling.

5) How he asks you out
You were catching up on some studying in the silence of the school rooftop. Your lunch eaten and bento box tucked away. Everything was calm and quiet until a flash of white zoomed past you. Tape? The only one who could be behind this was Sero but he was nowhere in sight. Written on the tape was "look up." As you turned your head up slowly you saw Sero doing that Spider-Man pose with a goofy grin. You peeped and accidentally threw your book and hit him in the head. "Ow! I'm starting to think you like seeing me mild pain as much as I'd like to ask you out." The blush on your face double tenfold after that. Whoops.

6) First date
You both had agreed to go to a zoo as your first date as you'd learned that Sero had a fascination with wildlife. You favorite exhibit had to be the red pandas while Sero's was the sloths because they tended to look like him as he hung around too. He bought you a red panda plush which you absolutely adored.

7) When he asks to be your boyfriend
He'd been thinking about it for a while. Seeing you just made his heart squeeze and he knew he wanted nothing more that to just be yours. Never before had he met someone that made him feel like he was flying. It was a simple way to ask. He knocked on the nurses door and when you answered he dragged you outside quickly. "I can't stop thinking that I want you to be mine. It's been plaguing my mind for so long and I felt like I just needed to ask you if you'd be willing to be my significant other." He was beyond adorable so obviously you said yes.

8) First kiss

9) You meet his parents/guardiansHe was a bit reluctant to let you meet his family because they were all beyond crazy when their kids brought home a significant other

He was a bit reluctant to let you meet his family because they were all beyond crazy when their kids brought home a significant other. And you being Sero's first, they'd likely be even more ecstatic. And he was right. As soon as you got their they started bringing up photos and embarrassing stories of baby Sero getting himself stuck on the ceiling and crying for half an hour because he couldn't control his quirk. You were having a blast but Sero was turning new shades of red every second.

10) Cuddles after a hard dayHero training was tough, tiring and obnoxious

Hero training was tough, tiring and obnoxious. He hated the resistance training they did bi-weekly as it was his worst training by days. He always finished sore and breathing heavily. Coming to your dorm he thought there was no better way to recharge than holding you close and listening to some music with your LED lights dimmed red. The lighting and the chill vibes resonating through your room made the perfect atmosphere for a few quick stolen kisses and cracking some dumb, lighthearted jokes. He was on cloud nine every time he was around you.