xxi | beastars - their species

Bakugo Katsuki
~

He's without a doubt a lion. Excerpt: "Energetic and strong, lions respect strength in others and have no time for subtlety. Their moods are demonstrated with abandon, from yawning in public to growling at impudent inferiors, and they feel no need to follow social etiquette."

Midoriya Izuku
~

He's a golden retriever. Excerpt: "The golden retriever is even-tempered, intelligent and affectionate. Golden retrievers are playful, yet gentle with children, and they tend to get along well with others."

Todoroki Shoto
~

Don't even argue with me, this boy is a grey wolf. Excerpt: "Keep in mind that a wolf's real personality is often hidden under the character of his or her social position. Intelligent, non-aggressive, and friendly with the ability to make strong emotional attachments are among those traits we can generalize about the magnificent wolf."

Kirishima Eijiro
~

Eijiro is a jaguar. Excerpt: "The jaguar is representative of power, ferocity, and valor; he is the embodiment of aggressiveness. For some, the jaguar represents the power to face one's fears, or to confront one's enemies."

Kaminari Denki
~

I feel like Denki would be an alpaca. Excerpt: "You have a very easy going personality and have a tendency to sacrifice your own lifestyle to accommodate others."

Iida Tenya
~

Cliché as it may seem, Tenya is a cheetah. Excerpt: "The Cheetah is a symbol of fast action, patience, opportunity, self – esteem, flexibility, focus, selectivity, intensity, procrastination, activity, sight, progress, curiosity, intelligence, perception, adaptability, unconventional love and resting. This spirit animal is a reminder to prioritize and set our goals."

Shinso Hitoshi
~

I see Hitoshi as a raccoon. Excerpt: "The Raccoon will give you strength and courage that will help you in many difficult situations in your life. Curiosity. Curiosity is one of the most common raccoon traits."

Tamaki Amajiki
~

He's definitely a deer. Excerpt: "If the deer spirit animal crosses your path, this only means that you are a gentle, compassionate, and loving person. The deer symbolism can help you address any challenging situation or problem you may have in your life. Your deer spirit animal teaches you to be gentle, and to always choose peace and kindness."

Dabi
~

(Bc I hc that Touya is related to Shoto) he's also a wolf. Excerpt: "The power of the wolf spirit animal serves as a guide for you to trust your instincts and pay attention to what they're trying to tell you. Wolf symbolism brings forth intelligence, loyalty, freedom, and social connections, and demonstrating them in a more balanced manner." (Different as they're very different people regarding experience)

Aizawa Shota
~

Shota is an owl. Excerpt: "The owl spirit animal represents the deep connection that you share with wisdom, good judgment, and knowledge. Like the owl, which is known for its sharp vision and keen observation, you also possess insight and intuition. ... The owl totem also means that you can see beyond the masks that people wear."

Shigaraki Tomura
~

Tomura is a fox. Excerpt: "What the fox spirit animal wants you to know is that you possess a physical and mental responsiveness that makes you escape even the trickiest situations. The fox symbolism also resonates with benevolence, and how you deal with people and events in your life."

Sero Hanta
~

Dunno why but I think he's a panther. Excerpt: "As a totem, black panther is very powerful. It has been used as a spiritual animal for centuries and people always looked up to its strength and power. They also feared this beautiful animal because of its breathtaking appearance. As a totem, black panther represents strength."

~

[qotd : what species would you be if you were in the Beastars universe and why? Personally, I think I'd be a mini lop rabbit because I'm pretty small and weak in comparison to others my age! Despite this I'm still quick on my feet and witty, able to keep up with my peers and even surpass them in academics.]