xxvi | he's crying

[🚨mild self harm mentions in shinso's and slight spoilers for season 4!! if you haven't watched it i recommend you don't read these characters: kirishima, tamaki, & aizawa🚨]

Bakugo Katsuki
~

You know how often he holds in his emotions, and you also know that he has problems with his self-worth that often boil over and explode into anger which ends with the two of you fighting. But now it was completely different, he was ignoring you, your calls and texts and he even locked his dorm room, something he never did, even when he was angry with you. Deciding you needed to confront him you head to his dorm and this time it's unlocked? You step in and, from the pitch black darkness of his room, you hear quiet weeping suddenly choke off. Finding him curled on his bed, you lay beside him, feeling him latch onto your shirt and the crying continues. You let him vent to you about feeling weak, useless, through sobs and labored breathing. After talking it all out you let him continue crying and he eventually falls asleep in your arms.

Midoriya Izuku
~

We all know his real quirk is crying, he does it all the time and sometimes for seemingly no reason. But this time wasn't just because he was happy. This was self doubt, feeling inferior to his classmates, feeling like a powerful quirk was wasted on him. He couldn't use 100%, he had little control over the power he could handle and to make matters worse, sometimes he caused more harm than good. That's what you had walked in on. It wasn't his normal pressure washer-esque crying, this was choked back, burning hot tears. He was quick to vent to you, knowing that he could trust your judgement and that you'd never lie to him or give him false hope. So you offered him encouragement, telling him that he was improving very quickly and soon all his hard work would reward him. After a good crying session, he thanks you for never losing faith in him and staying by his side at all times.

Todoroki Shoto
~

This situation was as rare as it was heartbreaking. Shoto didn't often ignore you, especially now that you two were an item. But when you found out he came back from his father's house you knew immediately what the cold shoulder meant. You wanted to give him some time to cool down but when he still didn't come out of his dorm your gut told you something wasn't right with him. Quietly entering his room you saw him hunched over his desk with his head in his hands, shoulders quaking, eerily silent. When he felt your hand settle on his back he almost drew his fist, that aggression dissipating when he saw your concerned eyes. You didn't even have to ask when he started telling you everything that had happened, stopping every now and then when his emotions got out of hand. The only thing that got him to relax was your hand combing through his hair until he got sleepy. Sometimes all he needs is to vent, and you're always there for him.

Kirishima Eijiro
~

[🚨] He suffers with lots of self doubt, hatred for himself and a very poor self image. He's expressed this before when you caught him dying his hair red. This only got worse when the Shie Hassaikai situation occurred. He couldn't get himself to move, watching FatGum get pummeled, his exact reaction as back in middle school. And when he did step in, he was quickly taken to the ground, bruised and bleeding. Sure, he paved a way for FatGum but otherwise he felt useless. The days after the incident he was embarrassed by his weakness in battle, constantly beating himself up about not being strong enough to keep going. He breaks down, hiding away in his room as you try to get to him. When you do, his tear streaked face makes your heart ache. For the day you don't stop loving on him, telling him that his valor, despite being a little late, was very helpful in the heroes achieving their victory over the Shie Hassaikai.