xxvii | a - e (!!!)

🚨 [nsfw alphabet a - e !!! if you don't like dirty stuff don't read this! all students aged 21+] 🚨

-beebee

Bakugo Katsuki
~

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex) 彡 Not the best, might just get you some water or a wet towel to help clean you off but otherwise he's busy catching his breath. you'll have to explicitly state that you want something for him to actually get it.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's) 彡 He personally likes his hands. they're the source of his power and he can make you feel really good with them if yk what i mean. On you he loves your thighs. Squeezing, biting, everything. Especially loves you in clothes that expose your thighs.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically) 彡 Average consistency, taste like burnt caramel but will bark at you if you ever say that. prefers to do it on your thighs (reference B for reason) but will occasionally do it on your chest.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs) 彡 Wants to lose all control to you. Basically sensory deprivation and absolute overstim. Trusts you so much and wants to know what it's like to be completely under your will. Pretty much wants you to do anything and everything to him.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?) 彡 Not experienced at all. Completely clueless when it comes down to it. Will act confident but gets really anxious when the time finally comes. You'll have to guide him through it a few times before he gets comfortable.

Midoriya Izuku
~

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex) 彡 Very doting! Water, a bath, massage, snacks, anything you need he will get at the drop of a hat. Might be a bit tired but not enough to neglect your needs.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's) 彡 He has a liking for his arms. He's worked hard to get them so toned and it helps when he's railing you against a wall. On you he's all for your chest. Male or female, big or small, he LOVES it. V-necks are the bane of his existence.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically) 彡 Slightly runny, copious amounts of it. It's almost overwhelming! Taste is bitter at first but mellows out once it's been in your mouth long enough. Prefers to do it inside since it's less messy but might do it on your tum.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs) 彡 Wants to know what it's like to choke you but is too afraid to ask. If you bring it up he might explode with excitement and embarrassment but will 100% go through with it.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?) 彡 Mildly experienced. Knows what he likes and dislikes but has never properly done anything other than what his hand allows him. More prepared for this than Bakugo.

Todoroki Shoto
~

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex) 彡 A bit lazy but will get you anything you need if you ask for it. Likes taking baths with you if it's not too late, lighting a few candles and soaking the scents up together. He'll be really sleepy afterwards but won't sleep unless you do.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's) 彡 He likes his back and shoulders. Not for any particular reason other than the fact that when he's doing paperwork late and night you often fall asleep on his back. On you, it's for sure your ass. Always wants to touch it or look at it. Expect him to grab handfuls.