iii | thoughts on each other

Bakugo Katsuki
~

He thinks you're an extra like everyone else. Although he was impressed slightly by your demonstration at the entrance exams.

You think he's too cocky and a bit boisterous. His demeanor is a bit much but you find him rather enticing and it dares you to prod further.

Midoriya Izuku
~

He thinks you're too lenient on him. You should be mad that he's so clumsy and awkward and messy... but you're not. He appreciates that you're not overbearing like Kacchan though.

You think it's rather charming how many tiny mistakes he makes. His stuttering, fiddling with things and constant daydreaming is what makes you so intrigued by him.

Todoroki Shoto
~

He thinks you're odd, a bit bipolar when it comes to your actions. Sometimes you smile, other times you look lost. But that only spikes his curiosity. He'd like to get to know more about you.

You think he's strange. He acts so cold, distant all the time you've seen him. But those eyes of his look so warm, almost pleading for him to let his real feelings out. That's what got you hooked.

Kirishima Eijiro
~

He thinks you're incredible and he couldn't be happier to have approached you that day in school. Your sense of humor is perfect to keep him entertained and you're just an all around great person to be around.

You think he's absolutely fascinating. His personality, his stories and his willpower all inspire you to better yourself in hopes to have a soul as tender as his. You're glad he walked up to you.

Kaminari Denki
~

He thinks you're insanely unique. Your playful personality mixed with your intelligence and your versatile sense of humor all make the perfect package for him.

You think he's... special. In the best way possible of course! He isn't the brightest but he's still inclined to learn something new which is very admirable. He's got a lot to learn and that inspires you to try new things yourself.

Iida Tenya
~

He thinks you're a respectable scholar. Your determination to work on something and get better at it reminds him that there is always room for improvement. He finds you to be a great source of inspiration.

You think he's the perfect package. He's an absolute dork with insane intelligence but he's also set on being fit and bettering himself for his future. And as a person with much room to get better, you hope to have the same mindset as him.

Shinso Hitoshi
~

From the day he saw you he was hooked. Even from outside the window he could feel the calmness you emanated and wanted desperately to be near you. Now he can't get enough, but he'd never let you know that.

You think he isn't subtle. From the gawking on day one, to the periodical peeks in the halls he isn't slick. But it's cute how hard he tries to keep it a secret even though everybody and their dog knows by now.